20 Most Recent
JVC FS-D88 Shelf System Questions & Answers
How do I preset individual radio station frequencies?
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
This JVC FS-D88 Turn On
Hi! please check the plug of the unit if its perfect tight to the power source. The plug or power source may be a little loose thats why its turning on and off by itself. Hope this helps and have a good one!
Jvc ks-bta100 can i set call volume to it's own level
The JVC KS-BTA100 is a Bluetooth adapter that allows you to stream audio from your phone to your car stereo. It is possible to change the volume level of calls on the KS-BTA100, but the exact method may vary depending on the specific version of the device and the version of firmware it is running.
Here are a few things to try:
- Check the manual: Check the user manual for the JVC KS-BTA100 to see if there is any information about adjusting the volume level of calls.
- Check the device settings: Some versions of the KS-BTA100 have settings that allow you to adjust the volume level of calls. Check the settings menu of the device to see if there is a way to adjust the volume level of calls.
- Check the phone settings: Some smartphones have settings that allow you to adjust the volume level of calls. Check the settings menu of your phone to see if there is a way to adjust the volume level of calls.
- Check for updates: Check if there is any firmware update available for your KS-BTA100, it may have the feature you're looking for.
1/14/2023 11:03:36 PM •
on Jan 14, 2023
My disctray is stuck. Howcan I open it?
There are a few potential solutions you can try if your disc tray is stuck:
- Check the power cord and ensure it is securely plugged into the outlet and the back of the device. If the device has a power switch, make sure it is turned on.
- Check the disc inside the tray to make sure it is not blocking the tray from opening. If there is a disc, try gently pushing the tray in and then pulling it out again to see if it will release.
- If the above steps do not work, try pressing and holding the "eject" button on the device for a few seconds. This may release the tray.
- If the tray is still stuck, try pressing and holding the "eject" button while unplugging the device from the power outlet. Wait a few seconds, then plug the device back in and try the "eject" button again.
1/8/2023 6:09:19 AM •
on Jan 08, 2023
Unmuting JVC RX-554v receiver.
You can search for the remote on-line, the manual should give you a model number of the remote. So you can search for that. If it is expensive or not unavailable, then get a good quality universal one. Preferably one that searches for the device itself, which will save you messing around looking for the codes.
11/23/2022 7:59:49 PM •
on Nov 23, 2022
JVC RX-558V no sound at all
First of all, check if there is any audio device connected to the receiver. If there is, check if the audio device is turned on and the volume is correctly set.If the receiver does not have any audio device connected, then you should connect the antenna and try again.
11/5/2022 1:18:08 PM •
on Nov 05, 2022
JVC RX-6018V not working with TV
please double check all connections from your jvc device to your tv. You might have misplaced some plugs. You can use the both tv and jvc manual to ensure that you've made every necessary connection. Also, you can check that your remote doesn't currently have mute activated and the volume is turned up on the tv. You might have to turn the jvc volume up directly from the device as the remote might not be able to do this.
10/27/2022 2:42:41 AM •
on Oct 27, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?