Lexar JumpDrive MP3 Player Questions & Answers
Lexar Jumpdrive Data Recovery
Ok,Download software for recover your data from Memory Card, Phone, HDD or any other Storage Device ----
Download from the following link ------
Note- this software is works only with windows operating system so, connect your Memory Card, Phone, HDD or any other Storage Device to computer to recover data.
For any other help contact me.
when i plug in my lexar ldp-200 mp3 player, the screen on it says usb connecting, and it detects on my pc (winXP), but it asks for driver, and i do not have it on my pc, and it isnt on microsoft update, please help
How to set alarm Ikea Slabang clock
1. Press and hold the "+" or "-" button to enter the alarm settings.
2. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired hour for the alarm.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the minutes setting.
4. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired minutes for the alarm.
5. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the alarm mode setting.
6. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired alarm mode (i.e. one time, daily, or weekdays).
7. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and activate the alarm. The ALARM indicator light will turn on when the alarm is active.
8. To turn off the alarm, press the SET/RESET button. The ALARM indicator light will turn off when the alarm is deactivated.
How to disassemble mx5020 speaker?
Please check the handbook of your device to see if there are diagrams highlighting the location of the screws for the speakers. Once located, you can start by using a screwdriver to remove those screws and open up the device. Otherwise, you might need to work with an electrician or possibly a pawnshop to help get the device open. Thank you.
How can I turn off shuffle mode in my playlist on alexa?
You can turn off shuffle mode in your playlist on Alexa using the following steps:
- Open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the "More" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Music & Books" from the list.
- Tap on "Amazon Music" or the music service that you are using.
- Tap on "Playlists" and select the playlist you want to play.
- Tap on the play button to start the playlist.
- While the playlist is playing, tap on the bar at the bottom of the screen to expand the player.
- Tap on the "Shuffle" button to turn it off.
Alternatively, you can say "Alexa, turn off shuffle" while the playlist is playing to turn off the shuffle mode.
How to troubleshoot subwoofer
Perform a quick test on the wires to check that they work. Check outlets, power cable, and fuse. Most subwoofers have a "standby" LED that glows to indicate active power. If it's not lit, check that the subwoofer is securely plugged into a wall socket, surge protector, or power strip.
Dec 24, 2021
How to wire a Delta M3 to a Cobra 29 LTD Classic
Wiring a Delta M3 microphone to a Cobra 29 LTD Classic CB radio requires connecting the wires from the microphone to the corresponding pins on the radio's microphone jack. Here are the steps:
- Locate the microphone jack on the front of the Cobra 29 LTD Classic CB radio.
- Examine the Delta M3 microphone's wiring. It should have four wires: a black wire, a red wire, a white wire, and a shield wire.
- Determine the pin configuration of the microphone jack on the Cobra 29 LTD Classic CB radio. The pin configuration is usually printed next to the microphone jack or in the owner's manual.
- Connect the Delta M3's black wire to the pin on the microphone jack that corresponds to the radio's ground connection.
- Connect the Delta M3's red wire to the pin on the microphone jack that corresponds to the radio's positive voltage connection.
- Connect the Delta M3's white wire to the pin on the microphone jack that corresponds to the radio's audio input connection.
- Connect the Delta M3's shield wire to the pin on the microphone jack that corresponds to the radio's shield connection.
- Test the microphone by speaking into it while monitoring the audio output on the Cobra 29 LTD Classic CB radio.
Note: If you are unsure about the wiring or pin configuration, consult the owner's manual for your CB radio or seek assistance from a qualified technician. Improper wiring can damage your radio or microphone, and may result in poor audio quality or no audio at all.
Not finding what you are looking for?