20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Dont know how to turn off
well... main remote.... power button
mini remote right hand arrow hold down for 2 secs
on unit... bottom right button... hold down for 2 secs
hope this helps
on Sep 17, 2012
The left channel on my Nakamichi SoundSpace 8 has suddenly started
- Complete home theater system with top-loading DVD/CD player,
surround sound processor with AM/FM tuner, and center channel amplifier
- Includes 5 satellite speakers (2-way, 3-drivers each) and dual active subwoofers with 6.3-inch woofers in bandpass enclosures
- Supports DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, and MP3-CD formats; processor integrates
DTS, Dolby Digital, Pro Logic II, and synthetic surround effects
- Built-in sub woofer amplifiers separately power left- and right-channel satellites to minimize interference and crosstalk
- Satellites measure 3.1 x 7.2 x 3.9 inches (W x H x D) each; subs measure 8.9 x 20 x 9.6 inches; 2-year warranty
on Jul 22, 2012
Hi, I have a soundspace system also and have made many problems with it. I send it to a guy in England who appears to be the only Nakimichi repair person available. He accepts systems for repairs from all over the world............
His website is on google and is under nakamichi repairs TBT is the website. Hope this helps.
on Sep 12, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?