20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
How do I set my sustain to sustain on my privia px 555? My brand ne M gear will not sustain.
OK, first of all try this.
1) Connect the pedal
2) Turn on the PX-5S
3) DO NOT PRESS THE PEDAL WHILE THE KEYBOARD BOOTS.
4) Pedal should function normally
If the above procedure does not give you the desired results, then there's a few other things to check before sending it back for repair.
1) Back up all of your stage settings and try a factory reset.
If this works, then great.
If this does not work then
1) Back up all of your settings, reinstall the latest firmware, then initialize the keyboard with a factory reset.
If none of these procedures works, then you have some sort of hardware problem and need to get an RMA to return the unit for repair.
on Mar 26, 2019
Peavey xt22 horn not working
Across the diaphram you should be reading about 8 ohms. it sounds to me like it's blown.However,if you think it'ds thre crossove, take it out and send it to Peavey. They do good , fastwork.............................................................
on Mar 23, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?