20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I cannot get the top
1. Turn off the PS3 system.
2. Make sure the gun and the sensor bar both have batteries in them, and the sensor bar is placed either above or below the TV.
3. Remove the USB connector from the end of the stock.
4. Turn on the sensor bar.
5. Connect the USB connector to the PS3 system.
6. Turn on the PS3 system.
7. Press the PS3 button on the gun.
8. Press the Connect button on the end of the USB connector.
9. Press the PS3 button on the Gun again.
10. Gun must be pointed at the sensor bar to pick it up.
This should fix your problem. Merry Christmas!!!!
on Dec 25, 2010
I am having a problem.
Direct3D 6? Wow, the game must be way older than your computer. You probably installed DirectX 10 or later. There were major changes after DirectX 9. The software routines to manage graphics hardware acceleration through DirectX 10 or newer are probably very different from DirectX 6, so the game's graphic controller interface can't find them.
Try going into the game properties (right-click on the main executable file and select Properties from the pop-up menu).
Set it to run in XP compatibility mode and see what happens.
Check to see if the game has the option to run without hardware acceleration. If this provides acceptable performance, that is your answer.
If necessary (and if Microsoft still makes it available), try installing DirectX 6. Vista may snag on it and make you remove it and reinstall a newer version, but it's worth a shot if the other fixes don't work.
on Jul 03, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?