Cavalry Storage CAUM3701T0 1 TB USB 2.0 Hard Drive Questions & Answers
My Cavalry 1TB hard drive
The HDD is probably in working condition, however the enclosure may be damaged. You can remove the hdd inside the cavalry storage enclosure, and if you have a desktop install it in the desktop to get your data off of it. You may instead wish to purchase a new hdd enclosure which can be bought online from many websites such as http://ncix.com or newegg.com
I can't see driver calvary
Make sure you have the external power supply plugged into it.. that there is power, and that you have the drive turned on. After that make sure your USB port and cables are functioning properly.
Constant beeping from Cavalry external HD
Can't say exactly what it means technically speaking, but my experience with such a problem is that the drive is 'dead'. Of course trying it on another computer would be constructive.
My black calvary external hard drive won't turn on.
Would be great if the next time you also place the model number, because Cavalry makes dozens of different drives.
When the bleu light does not go on, you have to assume the drive is not getting power.
If the drive has only one cable, (small drives like 2,5 inch most of the time only have one cable) it could be the USB cable is defect and can't give through the 5 Volt coming from the computer USB connector. It also could be the 5 Volt supposed to be in the computer has gone.
If you have to connect an external power supply, with a small cable to the drive, I would check the power supply. A 5 Volt 2 A supply, with the round plug can't be that expensive.
If both don't work, it also could be inside the housing of the drive is something defect.
If you need to have the data on the drive, you always could but an universal USB connection for hard drives. I have one for IDE and E-SATA, in the box came a set power cables and a power supply, but that one was almost 50 dollar. There are cheaper ones on the net.
Be aware drives don't live forever and make sure you always have at least two backups. (that is more than one origin; and one back up)
Error message says I don't
It sounds like your network administrator has locked your ability to write to certain folders. If this is a home hard drive, the only way to fix this would be to completely reinstall windows. If it's a work computer, you need to talk to your IT Department.
CAUO37500 Lite's on but nobody
im not sure how bad your hard drive is but if it works on another computer
click start control panel administrive tools ,computer management ,device manager look through all of your devices if you see a yellow question mark?or exclamation mark ! or red x
right click to reinstall drivers or
if you can see your usb but its not working
ports(com&lpt)right click update driver
sometimes the wires inside the cable will be damaged due to bending or stretching or placing heavy equipment upon the cable,
just replace the cable of the hard disk, when you plugged the external disk drive you got that windows could recognize the USB device change the cable everything should work fine again,
check the USB leads that attach to the motherboard usually red-white-green-black make sure they are securely seated and have no dust build up on them dust will cause static and a lot of unforeseen problems also make sure the computers Ram and Cmos battery are securely seated
hope this helps also
you could run the chkdsk utility
click start run type cmd then type chkdsk/r/f which will scan for and attempt to repair any bad sectors and automatically fix any corrupt files on your hard drive another way of running the chkdsk utility
click start control panel administrive tools,computer management ,disk management right click on your drive select properties click tools you should see click check now click start two boxes automatically fix files and scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors place then a tick in both boxes then select check now,start should schedule this task when restart
do not do anything while the chkdsk utility is in progress any input may damage your computer
then defragment your hard drive
also you might download and use this registry cleaner it is totally free to use
Transfer between 2 External Drives
the best program for this file transfer is Director Opus 9 this can transfer 100gig in under 1hr as with windows transfer takes 6hrs.
As I do alot of video capture and my filse range from 400mb to 4gig in size and having to transfer 700 gig about would take forever and with this program quick and easy you also can transfer over lan or wirless net.
Transferring motherboard from Gateway SX2801-07E to another case. How do I connect the motherboard front panel headers?
- Identify the headers: Locate the front panel headers on the new case and on the motherboard. Make sure that you have identified the correct headers and that they are compatible with each other.
- Check the pinout: Refer to the manual for the new case to determine the pinout for the front panel headers. Make sure that it matches the pinout listed for the motherboard, as mentioned above.
- Connect the wires: Use the pinout information to connect the wires from the new case to the appropriate pins on the motherboard. Make sure that each wire is securely connected and that there are no loose wires that could cause a short circuit.
- Connect the HDD LED: The HDD LED can be connected to pins 13 and 14 of the front header (LEDH1).
- Connect the power LED: The power LED can be connected to pins 3 and 4 of the front header (LEDH1).
- Connect the reset switch: The reset switch can be connected to pins 7 and 8 of the front header (LEDH1).
- Connect the power switch: The power switch can be connected to pins 10 and 11 of the front header (LEDH1).
Make sure that you connect the wires correctly and securely, as an incorrect connection can cause damage to the motherboard or the front panel components.
My telkom landline wireless phone .. suddenly can not make a call .. what can be wrong and how do I fix it ?
There are several possible reasons why your Telkom landline wireless phone is not making calls. Some possible causes include:
- The phone's batteries may be low or dead, so the phone is not able to power on.
- The phone may be out of range of the base station or the base station may be turned off or unplugged.
- The phone may be malfunctioning and in need of repair or replacement.
To troubleshoot and fix the problem, you can try the following:
- Replace the batteries in the phone to ensure that it has enough power to turn on and make calls.
- Make sure the phone is within range of the base station and that the base station is turned on and properly plugged in.
- Check to see if there is a dial tone when you pick up the phone, if not, the issue may be with the line or the provider's network.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 9997?
QuickBooks Error Code 9997 typically indicates a problem with the connection to your financial institution's website. To fix this error, try the following steps:
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Check that the website of your financial institution is up and running.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Try accessing your financial institution's website using a different browser.
- Make sure your QuickBooks software is up-to-date.
- Check for any recent updates for your financial institution's online banking services
- Try disabling any firewalls or antivirus software temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.
- If you continue to have trouble, contact QuickBooks support or your financial institution for further assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?