EiconCard C90 (310-774-04) Serial Adapter Questions & Answers
Transferring motherboard from Gateway SX2801-07E to another case. How do I connect the motherboard front panel headers?
- Identify the headers: Locate the front panel headers on the new case and on the motherboard. Make sure that you have identified the correct headers and that they are compatible with each other.
- Check the pinout: Refer to the manual for the new case to determine the pinout for the front panel headers. Make sure that it matches the pinout listed for the motherboard, as mentioned above.
- Connect the wires: Use the pinout information to connect the wires from the new case to the appropriate pins on the motherboard. Make sure that each wire is securely connected and that there are no loose wires that could cause a short circuit.
- Connect the HDD LED: The HDD LED can be connected to pins 13 and 14 of the front header (LEDH1).
- Connect the power LED: The power LED can be connected to pins 3 and 4 of the front header (LEDH1).
- Connect the reset switch: The reset switch can be connected to pins 7 and 8 of the front header (LEDH1).
- Connect the power switch: The power switch can be connected to pins 10 and 11 of the front header (LEDH1).
Make sure that you connect the wires correctly and securely, as an incorrect connection can cause damage to the motherboard or the front panel components.
My telkom landline wireless phone .. suddenly can not make a call .. what can be wrong and how do I fix it ?
There are several possible reasons why your Telkom landline wireless phone is not making calls. Some possible causes include:
- The phone's batteries may be low or dead, so the phone is not able to power on.
- The phone may be out of range of the base station or the base station may be turned off or unplugged.
- The phone may be malfunctioning and in need of repair or replacement.
To troubleshoot and fix the problem, you can try the following:
- Replace the batteries in the phone to ensure that it has enough power to turn on and make calls.
- Make sure the phone is within range of the base station and that the base station is turned on and properly plugged in.
- Check to see if there is a dial tone when you pick up the phone, if not, the issue may be with the line or the provider's network.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 9997?
QuickBooks Error Code 9997 typically indicates a problem with the connection to your financial institution's website. To fix this error, try the following steps:
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Check that the website of your financial institution is up and running.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Try accessing your financial institution's website using a different browser.
- Make sure your QuickBooks software is up-to-date.
- Check for any recent updates for your financial institution's online banking services
- Try disabling any firewalls or antivirus software temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.
- If you continue to have trouble, contact QuickBooks support or your financial institution for further assistance.
How can I download woozworld without bluestacks PLEASE
You can download Woozworld without Bluestacks by following these steps:
- Go to the Woozworld website (www.woozworld.com) and click on the "Play Now" button.
- Create a new account or log in to an existing account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Download" button at the top of the screen.
- Select the appropriate version of the game for your device (Windows, Mac, or mobile).
- Follow the instructions to download and install the game on your device.
If you are downloading the game on a mobile device, you can search for it in your device's app store (such as the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS devices) and download it directly from there.
Note that you may need to have sufficient storage space on your device and meet the minimum system requirements for the game to run smoothly.
Awa model 2528 will not boot up when function button is pressed
- I'm sorry to hear that your Awa model 2528 is not booting up when the function button is pressed. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power source: Make sure that the TV is plugged into a working power source and that the outlet is not faulty.
- Check the cables: Ensure that all the cables are properly connected and that there are no loose connections.
- Try a hard reset: Unplug the TV from the power source for a few minutes and then plug it back in. This will reset the TV and may help it boot up.
- Check the remote: Try using a different remote to turn on the TV. If the TV turns on, it may be a problem with the original remote.
- Try a factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you may need to perform a factory reset on the TV. This will erase all the data and settings on the TV, so make sure to back up any important information before doing this.
Not finding what you are looking for?