20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
In sansui television. is not working properly.
dear,i also had suffer from it's service menu code. in some days ago i had been seeing a web site, their was had every service menu.then i got your sansui tv model.your sansui "ctvk2k21"model's in the IC no. is "tda9370ps/n3/a/1932" service menu is press "menu(from remote) & 0,3,2,3(from remote)".for more information call me for in any electronics gagged problem.
Cable tv on a 1315
You have the set in standard air mode rather than cable mode. I am not familiar with your particular model, but you should be able to switch it to cable (assuming that it is cable ready). Check for a switch on the back or front. If there is no switch, there should be a menu option for changing the set to receive either over-air or cable. Check under the setup menus.
Sansui TVM1915 Sound just quit!
if theres a headphone jack plug in a set og headsets. if the sound is there then you know that your speaker is bad. if its not make sure the volume indicator goes up and listen closely to the speaker. Do you here static noises?? NO? ok then its a problem with the audio output IC built in to the set and this is probably something you cant repalce unless your experenced with soldering printed curcuit boards. If you here staic or a small his then the volume contrpl curcuit or the audio if is defective and this as well is not something you can diagnoise unless you know how to troubleshoot electronics. Good Luck
TV Will not fire up.
try this,hang the collector pin of the HOT then try to switch on check the voltage its 115v dc,and check also the oscillation drive at the base of HOT take your VOM at 10v ac,ther must be a flactuate at the pointer.if the two procedure are good.plyback is deffective.but if u dont have any measured voltage at the collector of HOT ur problem is in the power supply. mc44608 is use at all old model philips tv.email me for wat happend
Press channel down until you get to channel 1 then press channel down one more time ,this should give you your AUX.If it doesnt try going into the menu and doing an autoprogram with the video game hooked up and turned on.
Hi what is your problem explain in as much detail as possible thanks
1999 sansui tvm1915 tv
You'll most likely need a Sansui remote made to work with your specific model TV. I have similar problems with my Toshiba TV. Check eBay.
My Sansui tv went to a black screen and has no sound
Try these steps to fix the issue with your Sansui TV:
- Check connections and source
- Ensure TV is on and power cord plugged in
- Reset the TV by unplugging it and plugging it back in
- Verify audio settings and that speakers are on
- Contact manufacturer for further assistance if needed.
How do I hook up a VCRDVD player to my sansui flat screen TV and what do I need to do in terms of channels or inputs or setup to get this accomplished
To connect a VCR/DVD player to a Sansui flat screen TV, you will need to use the appropriate cables and connections. Here are the general steps you can follow:
- Check your TV and VCR/DVD player for the available ports. The TV should have RCA composite video and audio inputs, and the VCR/DVD player should have RCA composite video and audio outputs, or HDMI port.
- Using the appropriate cables, connect the RCA composite video and audio outputs from the VCR/DVD player to the corresponding RCA composite video and audio inputs on the TV. If your VCR/DVD player has HDMI port, use HDMI cable to connect the TV and the VCR/DVD player.
- Turn on your TV and VCR/DVD player.
- On your TV, press the "Input" or "Source" button to switch to the input where the RCA composite video and audio cables are connected or HDMI.
- Using the remote of your TV, go to the menu and select the input where the VCR/DVD is connected.
- If you don't see any picture, try adjusting the settings on your TV and VCR/DVD player.
- Once you are able to see the picture on your TV, you should be able to use your VCR/DVD player as you normally would.
Sansui LCD TVcode for sansui LCD TV
The codes for a universal remote to work with a Sansui television are:
Sansui television remote code 834
Sansui television remote code 0310
Sansui television remote code 0394
Sansui television remote code 20695
Not finding what you are looking for?