20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i reset internet tablet
Hi, I've had 2 of these before i got rid of them. I had to get my friend whose great with computers go in from his pc to open mine, so i could wipe the data before returning. If you call polaroid.com they can give you the steps to do this. Unfortunately it is fried, it may work awile after you get it open, but mine didn't. Hope this helps . I also found out this tablet is a starter tablet like something you buy for your kids 1st tablet. Good luck. JMF
on Jul 19, 2014
The screen froze on my polarid tablet
Try holding the power button until it shuts off or prompts you to power off. If that doesn't work, try locating a reset button, if it has one, and press it with a pin or other small object. It can then be restarted and be back to normal.
on Jan 23, 2014
Apps utorrent, viber and tango cannot open
- Press your device's Home button.
- Press your device's Menu button.
- Tap Settings (or System Settings).
- Tap Application Manager (or Apps).
- Scroll to find the app you want to clean up, then tap the app icon.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Clear Cache. Try using the app again to see if it's working fine.
- Still experiencing a problem? Go through steps 1-6, and then tap Clear Data.
- Clearing the app data will remove any custom options and settings.
on Dec 02, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?