1004, 1007, 1018, 1027, 1047, 1056, 1057, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1103, 1124, 1145, 1150, 1153, 1279, 1296, 1387, 1464, 1483,1046, 1465
1. Power ON the device you want to programme.
2. Press and Hold the appropriate Mode key [TV,DVD or AUX] on the remote control.
3. Whithout releasing the chosen Mode Key, press and Hold OK key simoultaneously.
4. Release both the Mode key and OK key. All the mode keys should flash twice.
5. Enter the four digit serup code by pressing the number keys on the remote control.
The Mode key will flash three times indicating correct entry and return to normal operation. When an invalid code is entered, the selected mode key will give a long flash to indicate that you have not entered the setup code correctly. Should the remote control time-out before you complete the code set-up, you will need to start over.
6. Point the remote control at the programmed device, and press the Power Key once. The device should turn OFF. If it does not turn OFF, repeat steps 2 through 6 trying with next code until you can get the correct code for your set. If the set turns OFF when you point and press Power button, it means that your device have accepeted the code. You may have to spend some time before your device. Note: Be fast as you can when doing the steps otherwise the remote will time-out, and you have to repeat the proceedings. Keep all the settings in mind first and proceed. OK.
47 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: