20 Most Recent
Brookstone Micro CD System CD Player Questions & Answers
My brookstone outdoor wireless speaker does not work on just battery power....never has
There are a few potential reasons why your Brookstone outdoor wireless speaker may not be working on battery power. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the battery is fully charged. If the battery is not fully charged, it may not be able to power the speaker.
- Check the battery connections. Make sure the battery is properly seated in the speaker and that the connections are clean and secure.
- Try a different battery. It's possible that the battery you are using is faulty or has simply reached the end of its lifespan.
- Check for any visible damage to the speaker or battery. If you see any signs of physical damage, this could be the cause of the issue.
- Contact Brookstone for further assistance. If you have tried all of the above steps and the speaker is still not working on battery power, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
How to fix a CD Play that stops in the middle of a track
Probably dirty laser optics, especially the tracking optic. Go to Walmart or Amazon and get a CD cleaner disc. It has small brushes that clean off dust.https://www.staples.ca/products/786397-en-staples-cd-dvd-drive-cleaner..
Hi. I cannot figure out where the ac power goes into my Brookstone Wafer-thin cd system (2005) there is no where on the system to insert the power cord.
From set up manual Setting up the system takes no time at all. Connect the subwoofer to the main unit with the provided cable. The NXT speakers connect directly to the subwoofer with color-coded cables for left and right. An FM antenna is included and can be connected easily to the rear of the unit (the AM antenna is built in.) Finally, the subwoofer gets plugged into the wall for AC power and the unit can be powered up. If this takes you more than 5 minutes, call your Dad and ask for help, you're probably over-thinking it. There is no setup in terms of volume or bass management configuration as the sub handles all crossover functions as well as volume balancing between itself and the NXT speakers. You can get a copy from manufacturer or online search
Speaker not working no sound
Hi Gina, your Brookstone, I could have a power supply problem, consult a specialized technical service
Regards Franco Dosil
Hola Gina, tu Brookstone, podria tener un problema de fuente de alimentacion, consulta en eun servicio tecnico especializado
Saludos Franco Dosil
Not finding what you are looking for?