Need dvd code for symphonic WF104 I am using a scientific atlanta remote control
I'm guessing you have tried these already, but, you can try:
2017, 2213, 1029, 1134, 1150
if it is the ER1
If that doesn't work, try a search by doing this:
Turn on the device.
2. Press and hold SELECT and the appropriate mode key (CBL, TV, VCR, DVD, or
AUX) until the mode keys blink twice. For example, to search for a TV code, press
and hold SELECT and TV at the same time.
Note: If you reassigned mode keys, you may, for example, press SELECT and
VCR to search for a TV code to assign to the VCR mode key.
3. Press 9 9 1. The mode key you selected in step 2 blinks twice.
4. Point the remote toward the device, and press PLAY . The remote automatically tests each code in its library, beginning with the most common codes. The mode key blinks once each time the remote transmits a new code. The mode key
blinks twice when it reaches the last code.
5. As soon as the device powers off, press SELECT.
6. Verify the new code is correct by pressing POWER.
7. Did the device power on again?
• If yes, press SELECT to assign the code.
• If no, complete the following steps:
a) Turn the device on.
b) Press channel up or channel down to step forward or back to the correct code.
c) When the device turns off, press SELECT to assign the code.
on Oct 30, 2010