20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Upgraded to MAC OS X; is there a compatible driver?
This scanner was released back in the late 90's, before Os X was released. Heidelberg discontinued support of all but their high end Nexscan scanners. So unfortunately, newer drivers were never made for this product.
Cl-100 topcon lenso meter initial error problem always comeback when I fix.. pls help how to solve for this
The CL-100 Topcon Lenso meter is a surveying instrument used for measuring distances and angles. An "Initial Error" message can indicate a number of different issues, including:
- Calibration Issues: Check that the instrument has been calibrated properly and the calibration values are within the acceptable range.
- Software Issues: Update the software on the instrument to the latest version, which may resolve any bugs causing the error.
- Hardware Issues: Check the instrument's hardware components, such as the battery, for any signs of damage or wear and replace if necessary.
- Settings Issues: Make sure that the instrument's settings are set correctly and adjust them if needed.
- Environmental Factors: Environmental factors, such as temperature and humidity, can affect the performance of the instrument. Make sure that the instrument is being used within the recommended temperature and humidity range.
If the "Initial Error" message continues to persist, it is recommended that you seek assistance from a qualified Topcon technician or authorized service center. They can diagnose and repair the issue and restore the instrument to full functionality.
How to fix cycle power and clean lower and imaging guide on i5200 scanner
If your i5200 scanner is not functioning properly, you may need to cycle power and clean the lower imaging guide. To do this, first power off the scanner and unplug it from the wall. Then, use a soft cloth or cotton swab to clean the lower imaging guide. Once the guide is clean, plug the scanner back in and power it on. If this does not resolve the issue, then you may need to contact a qualified technician who can inspect the scanner and make the necessary repairs.
I have a problem with Riso SF5030, it shows error code P98-1061/ T98-1061. What maybe the problem
Le code d'erreur P98-1061 / T98-1061 sur un Riso SF5030 peut indiquer un probl?me avec l'unit? de transfert thermique de l'imprimante. Ce code peut ?tre caus? par un certain nombre de facteurs, not
- Une bande d'ajout d?fectueuse ou endommag?e
- Une unit? de transfert thermique d?fectueuse ou endommag?e
- Une mauvaise installation de la bande d'ajout
- Une accumulation de poussi?re ou de d?bris dans l'unit? de transfert thermique
Il est recommand? de suivre les instructions du manuel d'utilisation pour diagnostiquer et r?soudre le probl?me. Si vous ne parvenez pas ? r?soudre le probl?me, il est conseill? de contacter le service d'assistance technique pour obtenir une aide professionnelle.
I have a running business if I am going to start
Depending on how big your company is going to be.
I started with 250.00
One important bit of advice if you make it a limited company, if the company fails, all financial issues stop with the company. I Personally purchased high cost items, ie Van, tools etc. And created a financial agreement for my company to pay me back as and when my company could afford it. And like all financial agreements, the van, tools would not belong to the company until the last and final payment was made.
Not finding what you are looking for?