20 Most Recent
Koss KS4192 System - Page 8 Questions & Answers
My p47 bluetooth headphone doesn't input any audio from my chromebook
There could be a few reasons why your headphones are not working with your Chromebook. Some possible solutions include:
- Make sure your headphones are fully charged and turned on.
- Check to see if your Chromebook's Bluetooth is turned on and that your headphones are paired with the device.
- Try restarting both your Chromebook and headphones.
- Make sure your Chromebook's operating system and drivers are up to date.
- Check to see if there are any known compatibility issues between your headphones and Chromebook.
- Try resetting your headphones to factory settings
- Try using different headphones with your Chromebook to see if the problem is with the headphones or the Chromebook.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your headphones for further assistance.
How to set time on acint27wm
I'm sorry, I am not familiar with a device called "acint27wm". Can you please provide more information about the device and what you would like to do specifically with setting the time?
I have a Fisher ca-9335 receiver/amp ..Problem is
It is possible that the amplifier had encountered a fault with a higher current drain which had triggered it to a protection fault condition. The fault can be your output drivers- the MOSFETS/IC's fitted for both the channels, Use a meter after disconnecting to check for short in the drivers. Disconnect the positive and negative voltages to the output and see if the protect changes. Even a fault in the preamp stages that drives in high current into the output can shut the Amplifier. Sometimes this can be a noise like a HUM or HISS before the protect works. Faulty capacitors in these circuits also can cause similar issues and needs close observation.
You need to confirm and replace the specific stages or outputs. If not there can be issues in the mother board, maybe the protect circuit by itself is shutting off due to a faulty bias , maybe a leak in any voltage/current sensing circuit. Also disconnect the speakers and test, if the protect is off then check for short on the speakers.
HI, my qt6600 freeze not working i try to turnoff and hold button but still not working
You may be experiencing an issue with your QT6600 freezer. If the freezer is not working and you have tried turning it off and holding the button, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the power source to ensure the freezer is properly plugged in, and the outlet is functioning.
- Check the thermostat setting and ensure it is set to a low enough temperature to activate the cooling system.
- Check the condenser coils and make sure they are clean. If they are dirty, clean them with a brush or vacuum.
- Check the evaporator fan and make sure it is working correctly.
- Check the door seal and ensure it is tight and not letting in warm air.
- Check for any error codes or flashing lights on the control panel, and consult the user manual for troubleshooting instructions.
- Check the compressor, it may be overheated or not working correctly, and this could be caused by a faulty compressor or a lack of refrigerant in the system.
How do you use fiber optic Fiber Optic Cleaver?
A fiber optic cleaver is a specialized tool used to cleanly and precisely cut optical fiber. This is an important process in fiber optic cable preparation and installation, as it ensures a clean, straight cut that will allow for proper connection of the fiber ends. Fiber optic cleavers vary in design and features, but all share the common goal of providing a clean, precise cut. We offer a wide range of fibre cleavers to suit your needs, from simple single-fibre cleavers to more advanced models capable of cleaving multiple fibres at once. No matter what your budget or requirements are, we're sure to have the perfect cleaver for you.
Creative t3100 not feeling loud enough
If the speaker sounds like it is underwater the speaker itself has possibly failed. There is often a problem somewhere else in the speaker system that has caused it to 'blow'. Thinking about what the speaker set is actually worth and the age of them it could be very expensive to repair them. I would suggest you replace them with something newer. There are some very good budget systems available with the latest speaker technology giving you better sound as a bonus.
My Sony ICD-BX800 IC Recorder is not turning on when placing batteries after taking it out and putting back in twice
There could be a few possible reasons why your Sony ICD-BX800 IC Recorder is not turning on when you insert the batteries. Here are some possible causes and solutions:
- The batteries may be drained or dead. Try replacing the batteries with new ones to see if this resolves the issue.
- The batteries may not be properly seated in the battery compartment. Make sure the batteries are properly aligned and inserted according to the positive and negative markings in the battery compartment.
- There may be an issue with the battery compartment itself. Make sure the battery compartment is clean and free of any debris, and try gently wiggling the batteries to ensure they are making good contact.
- There may be an issue with the internal electronics of the recorder.
Not finding what you are looking for?