20 Most Recent
Koss KS4192 System - Page 7 Questions & Answers
Where can I find a control center for my boston ba7900 system?
There are several options to consider when looking to purchase a control center for your Boston BA7900 system:
- Check with the manufacturer: Contact Boston Acoustics directly to see if they have any replacement control centers available for purchase.
- Check online marketplaces: Websites like eBay or Amazon often have listings for used or refurbished control centers for the Boston BA7900 system. Be sure to read the seller's reviews and return policies before making a purchase.
- Check with audio equipment retailers: You may be able to find a new or used control center at a local audio equipment retailer or online store that specializes in audio equipment.
- Check with audio repair shops: Audio repair shops may have replacement control centers available or be able to repair your existing control center if it is not functioning properly.
It is important to note that the availability of replacement control centers for older audio systems may be limited, so it may take some time and effort to find one.
Panasonic RP HT711 headphones.
There could be several reasons why your Panasonic RP HT711 headphones are not working properly with your laptop and TV. Here are some things you can try:
- Check the connections: Make sure that the headphone jack is fully inserted into the laptop or TV. If it's not fully inserted, you may not get any sound or the sound may be very low.
- Check the volume levels: Make sure that the volume on your laptop or TV is turned up and not muted. You can also try adjusting the volume on the headphones themselves to see if that makes a difference.
- Test the headphones on another device: Try testing the headphones on another device, such as a phone or tablet, to see if they work properly. If they work fine on another device, then the issue may be with your laptop or TV.
- Update drivers: If you're using the headphones with a laptop, make sure that you have the latest audio drivers installed. You can check the manufacturer's website for the latest drivers and installation instructions.
- Try a different cable: If you're using a cable to connect the headphones to the laptop or TV, try using a different cable to see if that solves the problem.
If none of these solutions work, then it's possible that there is a problem with the headphones themselves and they may need to be repaired or replaced.
My valoin mp3 player screen is white. what do i do and how do i fix it?
If your Valoin MP3 player screen is white, it could be due to several reasons such as a software issue, a hardware issue, or a firmware issue. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Reset the MP3 player: Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds until the device turns off. Then, turn it back on to see if the screen is working properly.
- Charge the MP3 player: It's possible that the MP3 player has a low battery, which is causing the screen to display white. Connect it to a power source to charge it fully and check if the screen works after charging.
- Update the firmware: Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest firmware for your Valoin MP3 player. Updating the firmware can fix any software issues that may be causing the white screen.
- Check the screen connection: The white screen could be due to a loose connection between the screen and the device. Open up the device and check if the screen connection is tight and properly connected.
If none of the above steps work, it's possible that the screen has been damaged and needs to be replaced. Contact the manufacturer or a professional repair service for further assistance.
Hi, I have prob with new DAB P7. He do not count dab stations after press S, just blink SD connect??
It sounds like there may be an issue with the DAB radio's reception or configuration. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the DAB antenna is properly connected and positioned for optimal reception. If the antenna is not properly connected, the radio may not be able to receive any stations.
- Try resetting the DAB radio to its factory settings. This may help to clear any configuration issues that are preventing the radio from properly counting stations. Check the user manual for instructions on how to reset the device.
- If the above steps do not work, try moving the DAB radio to a different location in your home. Sometimes, radio reception can be affected by nearby obstacles such as walls or large metal objects.
If none of these steps work, you may want to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance.
How do I fix my agptek mp3 player's screen?
Some of these players have a reset hole. A reset can be done by poking the reset hole with a pointed object. Hold it until the screen goes off and on again. If it doesn't have a reset hole, you can reset it by holding the power button until the screen goes off and on again. I hope it will solve your problem.
I have a sl-mc4 cd player inside unit a small spring missing off wire cable were does it go around small pullys 4 then were does it go
I'm sorry to hear that you're missing a spring from your Technics SL-MC4 CD player. Based on your description, it sounds like the spring is part of the mechanism that opens and closes the CD tray. Without seeing the specific spring and mechanism, it's hard to give you exact instructions on where it goes. However, here are some general steps you can follow to try to determine where the spring goes:
- Look for any other springs in the CD player. If there are other springs, compare them to the missing one to see if they look similar. This may give you a clue as to where the missing spring should go.
- Look for any empty hooks or brackets. Check the mechanism that opens and closes the CD tray for any hooks or brackets that look like they might be missing a spring. The missing spring may attach to one of these hooks or brackets.
- Check the CD player's manual or service manual. If you have the manual for your Technics SL-MC4 CD player, check it for any diagrams or instructions on the mechanism that opens and closes the CD tray. The manual may provide information on where the missing spring should go.
- Seek professional help. If you are unable to determine where the missing spring goes, it may be best to seek the help of a professional technician who has experience with repairing CD players. They may be able to diagnose the problem and replace the missing spring for you.
Again, without more information or a visual inspection of the CD player, it's hard to provide more specific instructions. I hope these steps help you locate the missing spring and get your CD player working properly again.
Hito HH 1302
Zijn er nog nieuwe cd spelers te koop van dit model HITO HH1302.
Sub moves in and out without even sound on, what could cause this, plz advise
If a subwoofer is turning on and off without producing any sound, it could be caused by a few different factors. Some possible causes include:
- Loose connections: Check that all cables and connections are securely fastened and free of any damage or corrosion.
- Power source issues: Ensure that the subwoofer is plugged into a reliable power source and that the power outlet is functioning properly.
- Internal amplifier problems: The amplifier within the subwoofer could be malfunctioning, causing the sub to turn on and off without producing any sound.
- Defective driver: If the driver within the subwoofer is damaged, it may cause the sub to turn on and off without producing any sound.
It is recommended to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for assistance in diagnosing and repairing the issue.
Nsm 2000 cd showing error 31,playing but no sound
Error 31 on a NSM 2000 CD jukebox indicates a fault with the amplifier. The fact that it is playing but producing no sound suggests that the amplifier may have failed. It is recommended to consult a professional technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
Im hooking a dvd pllayer and audio receiver wthout remote what optons do press on
If you don't have the remote for your DVD player and audio receiver, you can try to use the physical buttons on the device itself to control its functions. Here are some steps you can try:
- DVD Player:
- Locate the power button on the DVD player and press it to turn it on.
- Use the "Open/Close" button to load a DVD.
- The "Play/Pause," "Stop," "Fast Forward," and "Rewind" buttons can be used to control playback.
- To skip chapters or adjust the volume, you may need to use the "Next Chapter" and "Previous Chapter" buttons or the volume control buttons on your audio receiver.
- Audio Receiver:
- Locate the power button on the audio receiver and press it to turn it on.
- Use the source selection buttons to switch between the different inputs (e.g. DVD, TV, etc.).
- The volume control buttons can be used to adjust the volume.
Note that the specific buttons and their functions may vary depending on the make and model of your equipment. If you are unable to find the buttons or need further assistance, you can consult the user manual for your specific device.
Not finding what you are looking for?