20 Most Recent
Koss KS4192 System - Page 5 Questions & Answers
How do I connect a KOSS KS4102 home theater system
Thanks for using FixYa. You'll need component cables and HDMI cables (for connecting cable box and TV). You can also use HDMI cables for connecting DVR with TV. Please see this schematic for DVR, VCR, Cable Box, TV and Home Theater System connections---
Also see this image---
Please click on the images to zoom-in.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
unless you being a rigorous drying procedure with hair drivers and removing the covers, it's pretty certain it's going to be shot (especially if it was still receiving 120 volts of power at the time of the flood) . It doesn't really matter what kind of water it is white (clean), gray (sink) or black (toilet).
the longer that it sits wet, the quicker the internal components will begin to corrode. Items that are "Immersed In Water" typically do not revive after drying. They could be revived if someone was to re-build the units for you, but usually are not worth it when you consider the costs involved.
If it's an older collectible piece, it might be worth it.
Motorola DCP-501 All-In-One Home Theater Receiver will not come on at all?
Check the power source and if you can get behind the switch, check for continuity. Make sure that the device is properly connected to a power source and that the outlet is functioning. You can test the outlet by plugging in another device.
Check the power cable and make sure that the power cable is properly connected to the unit and the power source. Also, check for any damage or fraying on the cable.
Check the power switch to ensure that the power switch is turned on. It is possible that it might have been turned off accidentally.
Try resetting the device by disconnecting it from the power source, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in.
If all those fail, you will need to take to an audio engineer.
How to set alarm Ikea Slabang clock
1. Press and hold the "+" or "-" button to enter the alarm settings.
2. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired hour for the alarm.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the minutes setting.
4. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired minutes for the alarm.
5. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the alarm mode setting.
6. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired alarm mode (i.e. one time, daily, or weekdays).
7. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and activate the alarm. The ALARM indicator light will turn on when the alarm is active.
8. To turn off the alarm, press the SET/RESET button. The ALARM indicator light will turn off when the alarm is deactivated.
Not finding what you are looking for?