20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Just got the camera. camera
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program, such as Picasa ( http://picasa.google.com ).
on Jul 24, 2011
We bought my son a
NO A DIFFERENT MODEL OPTION WILL NOT WORK WITH YOUR CAMERA. UNINSTALL THE COMPLETE SOFTWARE THAT YOU HAD INSTALLED AND REINSTALL IT AGAIN WITH THE DRIVERS .CONNECT THE CAMERA AFTER THE INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE.
PLZ. DONT FORGET TO RATE MY SUGGESTION
on Jul 06, 2011
My camera dosen't turn on
If your camera won't turn on, first of all try to charge your batteries until it's fully charged. If this doesn't solve your problems, check if your battery pack is busted by using your power supply to turn your camera on. If using a power supply solves your problem then consider replacing the battery of your digital camera.
on Dec 26, 2010
The s/n that i have
- 100/3.5 Macro, serial number 218434
- 135 mm f2.3 Series 1, serial number 2826606
- 19mm/38 lens for Contax/Yashica, serial number 94061957
- 28/2.8 lens, serial number 282 404 68
- 283, serial number 0032418 (PACK BATTERY)
- 283, no serial number provided
- 283, flash, no serial number provided
- 5600 Autothryistor TTL flash w/ Minolta module & standard head, serial number unknown
- 60 -300 AF zoom, serial number 77900979
- 70-210mm f3.5 series 1 f/Pentax, serial number 22002890
- 90-180 f:4.5 Series 1 Flat Field Zoom, serial number 3517730
- FD fit 19mm f3.8 lens, serial number 93110044
- FD fit 70-210 macro zoom Series II, serial number 09811287
- Series 1 28-90 for Canon FD, serial number 28612541
on Oct 20, 2019
Insert Batteries Where on Vivitar VimiCam X014N?
Do you mean the Vivitar ViviCam X014N? If so, the battery compartment is on the right hand side as you look back of the camera with the view screen and menu buttons. The cover on the battery compartment will rotate up from the bottom of the camera when opened. This is shown in the manual although it isn't completely clear. The current link to the manual for the ViviCam X014 is http://www.vivitar.com/files_products/445/ViviCam_X014_Camera_Manual.pdf
. See pages 3-4 for the pictures of the battery compartment location. Note: the N suffix refers to the case color. The manual applies to any ViviCam X014.
I hope this helps.
on Sep 01, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?