20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Magicolor 2200 error code x14 transfer roller error
There has been a persistent problem cropping up on internet search engines for this error code coming up with the printer. However there has been so CLEAR idea how to sort it out. There have been clues but no directions. I look after 3 of these printers and have a couple of spares from eBay and it has cropped up on 3 of them so I needed to find an answer.
I finally managed to find a technicians repair manual on lien and this pointed me in the right direction although not entirely clear in all the procedures but I think I have it sorted out.
First of all what is the cause? there are 2 solenoids (electro magnet switches) that have an arm that stops or allows rotary movement to a clutch that control the foam roller and related parts in the drop down paper handling part on the right side. In earlier models these have (or had) a small piece of poor quality foam rubber to dampen the arm of the solenoid when the magnet is activated. The problem is that the foam rots but the glue holding it on each parts doesn't. Result the arm comes down and get stuck down by the remaining glue. Even if only for a second or so it is enough for the arm to miss stopping the rotating plastic clutch for the foam roller and it and other parts end up in the wrong position and it throws up the error.
Having found where these are and cleaned the muck and re-assembled so far the tests have been positive and no more error. X14.
So how to do it. One suggested answer on a Google search suggested the solenoids were deep inside,. There are 2 that are a bit awkward to get at but the 2 that appear to be causing the problem are in fact fairly easy to get at and sort out so here goes....
1) Open drop down paper handling door using the big push up button on the left. This should expose the paper handling mechanism. Look at the white parts on the left hand side. There is a white wheel with a flat side. The flat side should be parallel with the outside edge of the paper door. If error X14 has shown it will be the wrong way round or facing the top edge of the door.
2) On the right hand side look for the black plastic covering for the gear wheels etc. There is only one screw (but 4 lugs) fixing this. remove screw and carefully remove by lifting the end up and outwards. The inner end will be tucked around the cable loom.
3) The 2 solenoids should be visible. Note how they are put in as they are fitted in opposite ways. Look at the arm and the stop bracket on each one. You should see no foam rubber but just the sticky mucky glue part on both sides. Thoroughly clean off using a Q tip and a cleaning solvent. It might be easier to unscrew the solenoids. The top one is easy to get off and back in but the bottom one is a bit fiddly so note how the arm is inserted. (Might help to take a close up photo before starting)
4) Once cleaned if you have some thin foam rubber, carefully cut to size and glue only on teh stop pad. I have tried it without replacing the foam on the stop arm and so far it seems to be working OK but it might be best to put a thin pad on.
5) Do this to both of the solenoids. replace if they have been taken out. ensuring they are seated corrected and the arm is in the correct position.
6) Carefully replace the back plastic cover. Start by inserted the narrow end in and round the cable room at the door joint. This is a bit tricky but be patient! Then get the bottoms in the correct place and especially the one lug at at back end. This fits in between a metal slot. I found I have to bend the back end of the cover slightly to get it to seat correctly. IMPORTANT. Make sure the plastic cover is seated snugly and flat. You should be able to screw it up without much bending. Gently close the door. DONT push hard. If it appears to scrape a bit immediately get the door back and re-seat the plastic cover. Its easy to not get it seated quite right and it bulges out a bit. If you then close the door right it, it will jam. Dont panic if this happens. It needs carefully prising out but better to get it right in the first place.
This should cure the problem and remove the annoying problem and get the printer up and going again.
Later printers had just a single, better quality tan coloured pad attached to just the stop arm of the solenoid. these seem to be longer lasting. It is earlier ones that had poor quality black coloured foam rubber attached to the arm and stop arm that appear to give the trouble.
Hopefully I'll get a video done to explain it more clearly but to the remaining magicolor 2200 owners out there who have this problem and like me almost gave up - this should solve the problem.
Main Unit Cover Open
With the front door open look at the inside /right side about half way down . There should be a stub of plastic molded into the door . this should push a switch when teh door is closed. if not you may need to "extend" the stub somehow as to activate teh switch. I have a short piece of tubing over the stub to get about 1/8 inch of aditional length. Works great.
Magicolor 2200 DL - replace transfer belt
Is this an error 16 rorate problem? It does seem weird that you still get it having replaced the transfer unit.
However the printer does have a nasty habit of not re-setting things correctly - it creates the error message by blowing a fuse on the unit and it has been known to do this even when a new unit is put in.
There are a couple of places on ebay that sell a kit that explains how to get to the fuse and they supply a new fuse. It appears to be a 1/4 amp slow blow fuse
To get at it you will need to unscrew a black plastic plate at one end of the transfer unit (it is the one that has a square hole with the main electrical contacts poking through. Loosen the 2 screws and remove. the fuse is on a small circuit board that is easily removed. replace teh fuse (needs soldering) and this might do the trick. If you have a tester might be worth removing the small circuit board (wire connector comes off easily) and checking.
This fues usually blows when the transfer unit is old and a sensor unit gets clogged up. However even when teh sensor and the band at the side of the belt has been cleaned the fuse still sometimes blows.
This might solve the problem.
Replace Transfer Belt
The 2200 uses fuses, that when first inserted into the printer reset the counter then blow. Once blown (used in your other printer) they will not reset the counter on a printer. There are posts elsewhere on the net on how to replace the fuse, or bypass with a paperclip in place of the fuse.
Printing ghost images (shawdowing)
You'll have to align the print cartridges. You should be able to do this with the software that was installed with your printer. Hope this helps.
Minolta 2300DL Printer - black streaks
Without actually seeing a print sample or the machine, my bet would be on the black print cartridge. Even though it reads a an acceptable level of toner, the cartridge itself sounds like it has developed a proble.
1. It's the most obvious
2. It't the cheapest place to start. If it does not correct the problem, you can still use it later.
3. It's the problem in about 80% of these types of cases.
4. I know it should be fine, but if things didn't go wrong, I wouldn't have a job!
Let me know. If not we'll investigate further.
The machine not working sowing please wait only
Trennen Sie beim Start externe Laufwerke, Peripherieger?te usw., warten Sie einige Minuten und schalten Sie Ihr System mit Kamagrabest ein. Jetzt fahren Sie Ihren Computer dreimal hintereinander kaum herunter und dann wieder ein. Befolgen Sie diese Schritte Kamagra Bestellen https://kamagrabest.net/, indem Sie zuerst den Computer einschalten und dann direkt den Netzschalter erneut dr?cken, aber diesmal gedr?ckt halten.
Hi, can some one help me; i've error code 3b02 displayed in minolta c452
Turn off the main power switch, ensure the sub power switch is on. The sub power switch is located on the right side of the control panel. Then holding down the Utility/Counter button turn the main power switch on. Close the front door you must keep the Utility button down. The screen will show TROUBLE RESET touch it sees a "OK" then power off the machine. YOU MUST WAIT TEN SECONDS BEFORE POWERING UP AGAIN!!!!!! If the problem goes away OK. If the code comes back, you need a Fusing unit or a High Current Device for the fusing unit. Which will be expensive!!! Sorry :( DO NOT KEEP TRYING TO RESET THE MACHINE! THE MACHINE IS TELLING YOU THERE IS A PROBLEM!!!!! A Fire could occur and that would ruin a perfectly good day!!!!
Konika minolta c554e error code C-3102. HOW DO YOU FIX THIS.
1 Check the fusing unit for proper installation and correct as necessary.
2 Check the connector between M3-PRCB CN2 for proper connection and correct as necessary.
3 Check the connector of M3 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary.
4 PS37 I/O check, sensor check.
5 M3 operation check PRCB CN2-9 (REM) PRCB CN2-12 (LOCK) bizhub C554 22-J bizhub C454 21-J.
6. Replace M3.
7. Replace the fusing unit.
8. Replace PRCB.
How to fix Error Code C3901 on a Minolta Bizhub 420 copier
FIRST, if this code comes back. Have a technician look at it DO NOT CONTINUE TO RESET the code!!!! AS this is for the Hot Part called the FUSER. It can catch on fire! And that will ruin a perfectly good day!!!!
Turn OFF the main power switch. Inside machine, leave sub-power switch on (Right side of control panel)
Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key.
Touch [Trouble Reset].
Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and then it has been reset.
After turning off the main power switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly. Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f
Conica minolta c7000, erro c-2452
Magenta developer unit and or motor has the developer for the Magenta been replaced was it done properly? Was developer unit replace?????
Not finding what you are looking for?