20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I'm missing the slide tray
I have the slide tray to a Dimage Scan Dual II and am looking for negative tray. I would be perfectly willing to swap it with you or buy it off you...
Diamge Scan II, Error = 5 Windows 2000, Error = 1 on Windows XP
Before you install try this.
1. Start -> Click Run
2. Enter msconfig and click ok
3. Click Startup tab
4. Uncheck program that you don't want to startup
You can disable programs that you don't want automatically load when you start your computer. By disabling these programs will help your computer startup faster.
5. Click Ok and restart
Now you should notice that your computer startup faster.
My Hot Tips to Make Your Computer Faster:
* Regularly check your startup folder to prevent malicious programs installed itself without your knowledge.
* Delete the temporary files from Temp folder (Start > Run > %temp% > delete all files).
* Upgrade your RAM to makes your computer boot faster : )
I hope this helps you to make your computer faster..
I am looking for a
The drivers that came with the unit should work. They work with Windows 7.
I have a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II which has a
I probably have ran into this issue as well if I leave the scanner turned on, my Diamge Scan Dual II gives me an Error= 5 on Win2k or Error=1 on XP
Last night I opened the scanner up found a loose ribbon cable and managed to the scanner working however it was left on over night and Puked out with error codes again
Not finding what you are looking for?