20 Most Recent
ASUS Q200E-BSI3T08 11.6 Laptop i3 1.8GHz 4GB 500GB WiFi Questions & Answers
My asus laptop turns on but there is just black, the power indicator says its on.
If you are experiencing a black screen issue on your laptop, the first thing you should do is to make sure your laptop is powered up correctly. Check the cable from the power adapter to the laptop, and make sure it is firmly plugged in. If it is, then you should try resetting the power supply on your laptop. To do this, unplug the power adapter from the laptop, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, and then plug the power adapter back in. If the laptop still does not display any images, you should try reseating the RAM chips. First, try to turn off and unplug your laptop, and then remove the battery. After that, open up the RAM memory slot, and use a screwdriver to press down on the RAM chip securely. Then, replace the RAM chips and the battery before turning on your laptop. If these troubleshooting steps do not work, then it is likely that your laptop may have a hardware issue, and you should take it to a repair shop.
MY ASUS T100 keyboard is not working.
Double check that the tablet is sitting properly in the keyboard
Is this the model where you can charge via the keyboard - plug the charger into the keyboard?
Reply with more info
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G causes BSOD after instaling graphics driver
t is possible that the issue is related to a driver conflict or compatibility issue between the graphics driver and the operating system. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Update the graphics driver: Download the latest version of the graphics driver from the AMD website and install it. This may resolve any compatibility issues that were present in the previous driver version.
- Run Windows Update: Check for any available updates for your operating system and install them. This can resolve any compatibility issues with the graphics driver and other system components.
- Check the device manager: Open the device manager and check if there are any issues with the graphics card or other devices. You may need to update or reinstall the driver for the device.
- Check the system memory: Use a memory diagnostic tool to check if the system memory is working properly. Faulty memory can cause BSOD errors.
- Check the power supply: Insufficient power supply can cause system instability and BSOD errors. Check if the power supply is adequate for the system configuration.
- Disable or remove any third-party antivirus or firewall software: In some cases, these programs can interfere with the graphics driver installation or cause conflicts with system components.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be a hardware problem with the graphics card or the motherboard
I used jumper bios reset
The most probable reason you are getting the bad checksum error is you have to set the date and time because you have cleared the CMOS and reset the BIOS.
You should also get a message that says press F1 to load defaults or press a certain key to access setup. Access setup (BIOS) and set the date and time. That should take care of the bad checksum error.
Another good idea is make sure the motherboard battery is not dead either.
I have a Windows 2000 ASUS PC and a legacy Compaq W17q 14' monitor
It sounds like you have an older computer and monitor. Windows 2000 is a legacy operating system that is no longer supported by Microsoft, and it may not be compatible with newer hardware or software.
If you're having trouble getting your ASUS PC and Compaq W17q 14' monitor to work together, there are a few things you can try. First, ensure that your PC is set to the correct resolution and refresh rate for your monitor. This can usually be done by going into the display settings in Windows 2000.
You may also try adjusting the settings on the monitor itself, such as the contrast and brightness. Additionally, you may have to install the correct drivers for your monitor in order for Windows 2000 to recognize it. You can check the manufacturer's website for the drivers that are compatible with your monitor and Windows 2000.
It's also important to note that older hardware may not be able to support the features and resolutions of newer monitors and may not be able to achieve the best display quality. If you are experiencing display issues, it may be worth considering an upgrade to newer hardware and a monitor that is more compatible with your current operating system.
Why does my PC starts then restarts when I hit the start button?
There could be a number of reasons why your PC is starting and then immediately restarting when you press the start button. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the power supply. Make sure the PC is receiving power and the power supply is working properly. Check the outlet and circuit breaker to ensure that the PC is getting electricity.
- Check the hardware. A faulty component, such as a failing hard drive or RAM module, can cause the PC to start and then immediately restart. Try removing and reinserting any removable hardware, such as RAM modules or expansion cards, to see if this resolves the problem.
- Check the software. A software issue, such as a corrupt operating system or malware, can cause the PC to start and then immediately restart. Try booting the PC in safe mode and see if it starts and stays on. If it does, there may be an issue with the software on the PC.
- Check for loose connections. Make sure all of the cables and connections inside the PC are secure. A loose connection can cause the PC to start and then immediately restart.
I recommend having a mechanic diagnose the problem in order to determine the cause and recommend the appropriate repair. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Asus A6R. I had to replace the battery because it emptied itself within 10 minutes.
wrong battery , sellers on ebay lie about them.
many have no clue at all
so only buy the battery stated in your users manual
by technology type , and voltage, cell counts. (and phyical sizes and form factor)
Asus A6R is a note book PC.
the pack is custom sized (phy) snap in battery pack module.
the tech is rechargeable lithium with 8 cells (series /parallel conn)
3.7v per cell.
capacity 4400 mAh , 14.8V charged.
learn not laptops charge.
the charger is not in the power AC pack at all
it is a chip on the mobo of the PC. main board.
so there are 3 parts.
1: the DC /AC power park. warm never proves charging works.
2; the charge CHIP on mobo
3: and the batter, so never have just 1 battery so you know what is wrong, and AVOID NOS.
AND THIS IS BOGUS 10.8V 4400 mAh
ASUS.COM TELLS YOU THAT IS AND WAS WRONG.
AND 10.8 Divided by 3.7 is 2.8 cells, how can that happen?, easy reading typo's online. and is bogus. sorry
buy only new batteries.
Asus laptop x509ma won't turn on
It sounds like you've done the basic troubleshooting. Please call Asus to verify that you've not left any procedures out: 1 800-820-6655.And if this issue still persists, you can attempt to replace the laptop under your warranty. Thank you
Asus vh192d monitor power is auto off computer is running
that means the PC video out is dead.
and all monitors show NO SIGNAL and go to sleep by law.
TURN MONITOR ON LAST
AND IT SHOWS NO SIGNAL, NO SYNC OR OUT OF RANGE ERROR
BAD pc (none told)_ bad video card, bad cable
or a dead PC.
just because pC faNS SPIN DOES NOT MAKE IT GOOD.
Not finding what you are looking for?