20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Download user manuel
Whether it's a *.pdf file or not, as soon as 1 programme can display the content of the manual, the same programme should be able to print it. e.g. print from adobe accrobat reader directly. Otherwise install the "open office" suite (costs 0) to open the manual file. that software should be able to print the content. (make sure the printer is correctly installed on your system.)
How do I repair the USB PORT on a ACER ICONIA B1.
Step 1 - Back Case
- To start, gently separate one corner of the case using the black spudger.
- Once you have successfully pried the spudger in between the front case and back case, continue do so around the entire tablet until the back case is completely disconnected.
Step 3 - Battery
- Remove the 5mm screws that are securing the battery to the rest of the tablet.
- Use the Phillips #00 Screwdriver to remove the 5mm screws.
Step 4 ¶
- Use the sharper end of the spudger to disconnect the battery from the mother board.
- The battery connector will slide off.
Step 5 - USB Port
- After setting aside the battery, remove the two 5mm screws holding the metal plate over the USB port.
- Find and remove the silver 5mm screw holding down the metal cover opposite the USB port.
- Disconnect the blue cable by gently lifting the flap.
- Remove the indicated 2mm screw holding the speaker in place.
- Pull up the metal panel just enough to allow access, then remove the USB port.
Not finding what you are looking for?