20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I want off of skout and skout off my facebook
1. At the top of any Facebook page is a navigation bar. On the right-hand end of this bar, click "Account" and click "Account Settings" from the menu that drops down.
2. To the left, click "Applications" from the list. This will show all of the applications that are linked to your account. Each one shows the name of the app and when you last used it. To the right, each app has a link to Edit how much of your information it has access to and an X to remove that app from your account.
3. Find Skout in the list and click the X to its right. Facebook will display a message saying that the app will no longer have access to your data and will be removed from your profile, bookmarks, and Apps Page.
4. Click Remove to finish. Facebook will show a message that you have removed the app. Click OK.
You might also want to go through the lower end of the list and remove any apps you no longer use while you're there. I'm not sure, but Facebook might go faster and behave better with fewer apps here, so why not kill the ones you don't need? Plus, you never know which ones might be involved in any of those data leaks that have been in the news recently.
on Nov 28, 2019
1. In login page,click the link "Forgot your password". 2. Enter your email id which you registered for Flurv. 3. Password will be sent to your Email id.
If this is helpful, please give a testimonial and vote by pressing button four thumbs up icon.
on Jul 06, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?