20 Most Recent
Pioneer PD-R555RW CD Recorder - Page 2 Questions & Answers
My 12 pro is paired to my Pioneer AVH2800bs but there's no audio from the phone. Pandora works fine, just no audio out of my phone
If you are experiencing no audio output from your iPhone 12 Pro when paired with your Pioneer AVH2800bs, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the volume levels on both your phone and your car stereo. Ensure that the volume on your phone is turned up and that the volume on your car stereo is not muted or turned down too low.
- Check your phone's audio output settings. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and make sure that "Change with Buttons" is turned on. This will allow you to adjust the volume on your phone using the physical buttons on the side.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting your phone to the car stereo. Sometimes a simple disconnect and reconnect can fix the issue.
- Check if your car stereo has any firmware updates available. Visit the Pioneer website and search for your specific model to see if any updates are available.
- Try using a different audio cable to connect your phone to the car stereo. The cable may be faulty or damaged.
If none of these steps work, you may want to try resetting your phone's network settings or resetting your car stereo to its factory settings.
Pioneer xv-htd540 5 disc dvd/cd changer surround sound system TIMER LIGHT KEEPS ON BLINKING
The timer light constantly blinking on a Pioneer XV-HTD540 5 disc DVD/CD changer surround sound system could indicate a few different issues. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Check the connections: Make sure that all cables are securely connected to the system, including the power cable, audio cables, and any other cables that may be required for your setup.
- Reset the system: Unplug the system from the power source, wait for a few seconds, and then plug it back in. This can sometimes resolve any issues that may be causing the timer light to blink.
- Check the discs: If you have any discs in the changer, remove them and try turning the system on without them. Sometimes, a dirty or damaged disc can cause the timer light to blink.
- Perform a factory reset: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, a factory reset of the Pioneer XV-HTD540 may be necessary. This will restore the unit to its original settings and resolve any software-related issues.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to seek further assistance from the manufacturer or a professional repair service. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines when attempting to repair or troubleshoot your system to avoid damaging the unit or causing potential harm.
Source changes itself on my pioneer AVH-X491BHS
Hi there! It sounds like you're having some issues with your Pioneer stereo.
For the first issue, it could be due to a faulty connection or a software issue. To troubleshoot, first check all the connections between the head unit and the speakers to make sure they are securely connected. If the connections are secure, then check the wiring connections to make sure they are not loose or frayed. If the wiring connections are good, then the problem could be with the head unit itself and you may need to contact a professional for further assistance.
For the second issue, it could be due to a faulty connection, a wiring issue, or a software issue. To troubleshoot, first check the speaker wires to make sure they are connected properly and not loose or frayed. If the wires are secure, then you should check the setting on your amplifier or stereo to make sure the rear speakers are enabled. If the rear speakers are enabled, then the problem may be with the wiring or with the head unit itself and you may need to contact a professional for further assistance.
How can I download the English version for Pioneer Carrozzeria MRZ99 please?
Japanese only on this model.
How do I change the language on my Pioneer carrozzeria?
Question : I have a carrozzeria AVIC-****. Can I switch the language to English ?
Answer : Carrozzeria AVIC-**** is car navigation & AV model designed and sold for Japanese market only. The language cannot be changed to English, French or any other languages, and the instruction manual is in Japanese only.
How do I fix a pioneer Carrozzeria Avic RZ03 with non functional panel buttons but the touch screen works fine.
HI, I’m Stephen. This works!!!! This saved me $200.00 I am eternally thankful! the key to it is pressing the little reset button. it is very small and only accessable with a pen. If you follow the directions as listed, it will work.
Hi, You set the screen so its all the way down and hold down the dvd eject then the reset button for a few seconds, then let off of the reset button, keep the eject button held down for another few seconds. Then the screen will say press reset. instead using the joystick, press up,up,down,down then push it in at the center. It will come up with options. the first one is touch screen test. using the joystick click on that one and do the calibration test. You will then have to trace the outline of the screen, while you are on the right side of it, trace it short to make up for the buttons on the right side. when you finish push the joystick in. it will say "settings ok" then go down to the 4th one, i think, and it will say something like test calibration settings and go to that one. It should say that the settings were saved. After that shut the key off and turn it back on and it should be good to go.
Not finding what you are looking for?