Pioneer VSX-27TX Receiver Questions & Answers
Hi I have a Pioneer
Turn on your TV and see if it has found its way into the System Setup Menu by mistake.
I own a Pioneer VSX-27TX Elite and it will make
Your standby power supply is good since you hear the click sound from the relay but I've suspect an open parts in line with the main voltage regulator section of the power supply. You have to check for open fusible resistor in line with the regulator IC/transistor, shorted/open voltage regulator IC/transistor. Also check for bad solder joints in that area. If you don't have necessary tools
and test instruments, and can't do the job yourself, I would advice you to
look for a professional to troubleshoot the problem. Don't
attempt to work in the power supply if you don't know the safety precaution of handling it, there some stored
electricity enough to hurt you with a little mistake only.
Also check if your unit is under warranty /extended warranty,
avail it because the manufacturer of your unit will fix it for free. Don't open
the cover, this will void the warranty.
Hope I helped you.
Have a nice day!
Thanks for using Fixya.
Pioneer Elite vsx-27tx receiver with no bass!?
There may be a subwoofer mute function on your amp. The sub out is nothing more than a preamp output with a low frequency response. It is meant to be amplified by an external amp. Either check your powered subwoofer for operation or look through your operators manual for a sub mute function.
RCA Model RT2500/RT2500R Audio/video Reciever
It may be only some tired capacitors in the power supply; they can cause this kind of problem.
Parts are probably the lesser cost; you will need a tech with a little bit of gear to find the culprits.
PIONEER VSX-27TX RECIEVER
you can locate the R9371 & R9374 beside or the same circuit of the IC 9374 Very near not far to IC 9374.
No DTS sound / RESET
I have a Pioneer VSX D908S which is basically the same amplifier as yours with the difference that the one I have has no THX certification, as a matter of fact the service manual is the same, and mine has the same problem. The prblem is located in the DSP board, if you are able to remove the bonett, you will see on the right side a metal cover, remove it, once you have removed it, look for a IC9374 it is located, -looking this board in front to you- almost at the left upper corner, this IC has the PDK042A on it, with a soldering iron resolder this circuit. This is common problem with this pioneer amplifiers, and this procedure not always works, the final solution is to buy the DSP board but it is expensive.
How do I reset my pioneer VSX-D711
To reset your Pioneer VSX-D711 receiver, you can follow these steps:
- Power off the receiver.
- Press and hold the "Advanced Surround" button on the front panel of the receiver.
- While still holding the "Advanced Surround" button, press and hold the "Standby/On" button.
- Continue holding both buttons for a few seconds until the display on the front panel of the receiver shows "Resetting."
- Release both buttons.
The receiver will now be reset to its default settings. Note that this will erase any custom settings or presets that you may have programmed into the receiver.
If the above steps do not work, you can also try the following:
- Power off the receiver.
- Press and hold the "Tuner" and "Band" buttons on the front panel of the receiver.
- While still holding both buttons, press the "Standby/On" button.
- Continue holding all three buttons for a few seconds until the display on the front panel of the receiver shows "Reset."
- Release all three buttons.
Again, this will reset the receiver to its default settings and erase any custom settings or presets that you may have programmed
I have a Pioneer SX1900 Receiver that I believe I blew the fuse.
It's possible that the fuse has blown, which can happen if there is a power surge or if there is a problem with the wiring or connections. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the fuse: The first thing to check is the fuse. Make sure the receiver is unplugged from the power outlet, then locate the fuse on the back of the unit. Check to see if the fuse is blown, which can be indicated by a darkened or broken wire. If the fuse is blown, replace it with a new one of the same amperage rating.
- Check the connections: Make sure all the connections to the receiver are secure and not loose or damaged. Check the speaker wires, power cord, and any other cables that are connected to the unit.
- Disconnect other equipment: If you connected the Pioneer receiver to another receiver and a speaker system, try disconnecting all the equipment and connecting only the Pioneer receiver to a power outlet. If it powers on, you may need to troubleshoot the other equipment to determine if it is causing an issue.
- Check the power outlet: Make sure the power outlet that the receiver is connected to is functioning properly. Try plugging in another device to the outlet to see if it works.
Fl off blinking Red PIONEER VSX-S520
To perform a reset on your Pioneer VSX-S520 using the remote controller, follow these steps:
- Make sure the receiver is turned off.
- Press and hold the "BAND" button and the "STANDBY/ON" button simultaneously until the display starts flashing.
- Release the buttons and the display should stop flashing.
- The receiver is now reset to its default settings.
If the "Fl off" blinking red light persists, it could indicate a problem with the receiver that requires further troubleshooting or repair.
How to factory reset a pioneer VSX-d508
To factory reset your Pioneer VSX-D508 audio receiver, you will need to follow these steps:
Turn off the receiver.
Press and hold the "Tone" and "Speaker A" buttons on the front panel of the receiver.
While holding these buttons, turn the power back on.
When the display shows "Initialize," release the buttons.
The receiver will now begin the factory reset process. When it is finished, the display will show "Completed."
Turn the receiver off and then back on again to complete the reset.
Keep in mind that this process will reset all of the settings on your receiver to their default values. You will need to reconfigure any settings that you have changed since you purchased the receiver.
My pioneer sw-8 subwoofer will not power on
If your Pioneer SW-8 subwoofer is not powering on, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power cord: Make sure that the power cord is securely plugged into both the subwoofer and a working electrical outlet. If the power cord is loose, try unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- Check the power switch: Make sure that the power switch on the back of the subwoofer is turned on.
- Check the circuit breaker: The subwoofer may have a circuit breaker that has tripped. Check the circuit breaker on the back of the subwoofer to see if it has tripped. If it has, reset it by pushing the button back in.
- Check the fuse: The subwoofer may have a blown fuse. Check the fuse on the back of the subwoofer to see if it has blown. If it has, replace it with a fuse of the same rating.
- Check the auto power function: The subwoofer may have an auto power function that turns it off after a certain amount of time if there is no audio signal. Make sure that the audio source is playing and sending a signal to the subwoofer.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, there may be a problem with the amplifier or power supply in the subwoofer.
Pioneer VSA-5500 can switch on but no display and sound
It sounds like you are having an issue with your Pioneer VSA-5500 receiver not displaying or producing any sound. It's likely that the problem is related to a malfunctioning main control board or a power supply issue. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check all the connections between the main control board, power supply, and other components to ensure that they are properly connected and not loose.
- Check the fuse on the power supply board, make sure it's not blown, if it is, replace it with a new one.
- Check the voltage on the power supply board, make sure the voltage is correct, if the voltage is too low or too high, the main control board may not be receiving enough power to function.
- Check the power supply board for any signs of damage, such as burn marks or leakage, if the power supply board is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- Check the main control board for any signs of damage, such as burn marks or leakage, if the main control board is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's likely that the problem is with another component in the receiver and it will require further diagnosis by a professional technician.
It's important to note that troubleshooting and repairing electronic equipment can be dangerous, especially if you're not familiar with the device, so it's best to contact a professional technician if you're not comfortable working with it.
How can I get rid of the FL OFF blue blinking light on Pioneer VSX-90 receiver?
FL OFF could indicate a problem with the power supply or the cooling fan inside the receiver. Try unplugging the unit to reset the error code. If the error persists, the receiver needs to be serviced. If the Pioneer VSX-90 is still under warranty (1 year), contact the manufacturer. Otherwise, decide if it is worth fixing (including the shipping costs and minimum service fee).
I wish that I had better news for you. (There are service manuals available for sale online. I know nothing about these vendors.)
How to reset Pioneer VSX-AX3 with no power?
It is not recommended to attempt to reset a device with no power. If the power is off, the device will not be able to respond to any commands or perform any actions.
If your Pioneer VSX-AX3 is not turning on or functioning properly, there are a few things you can try before attempting to reset it:
- Make sure the device is properly plugged in and that the outlet is functioning properly.
- Check the power cord for any damage, such as frayed wires or loose connections.
- If the device is connected to a surge protector or power strip, try plugging it directly into a wall outlet.
- Try a different power cord or outlet to eliminate the possibility of a problem with the cord or outlet.
If none of these steps help, you may need to have the device repaired or replaced.
Pioneer PL 640 variation speed? Fix?
If your Pioneer PL 640 turntable is experiencing variations in speed, there are a few potential causes to consider. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix the issue:
Check the belt: The belt on the turntable may have become stretched or worn, which can cause variations in speed. Inspect the belt for any signs of damage or wear, and replace it if necessary.
Check the platter: The platter may be dirty or have accumulated debris, which can cause it to spin unevenly. Remove the platter and clean it thoroughly, and make sure it is seated correctly on the spindle.
Check the motor: The motor may be malfunctioning or dirty, which can cause variations in speed. Remove the motor and clean it, and check it for any signs of damage or wear. If necessary, replace the motor.
Check the pitch control: The pitch control on the turntable may be dirty or malfunctioning, which can cause variations in speed. Clean the pitch control and make sure it is working correctly.
Check the power supply: The power supply may be providing insufficient power to the turntable, which can cause variations in speed. Check the voltage output of the power supply, and make sure it is within the manufacturer's recommended range.
If none of these steps resolves the issue, you may need to take your turntable to a professional repair technician for further diagnosis and repair.
Slow playing pioneer phonograph pl-202az
most record players use a rubber wheel against the turntable (on the inside) to turn it.. as they get old and brittle they tend to slip a lot. a temporary fix involves cleaning the rubber piece but it really needs replacing..
Pioneer vsx 405 is a muting there's no sound
Please check that the mute button on the device or any associated remote control is not stuck in the down/pressed position. If not, then please switch the sound source and test the device for sound again. Otherwise, we can move onto a power cycle of the device.
How do I hook up Kenwood gge 7030 to my pioneer sx217?
To connect a Kenwood GE 7030 equalizer to a Pioneer SX-217 receiver, you will need to use the tape record out and in jacks on the back of the receiver. Here is a general outline of the steps you can follow to set up the connection:
Locate the tape record out and in jacks on the back of the receiver. These are typically labeled "TAPE MONITOR OUT" and "TAPE MONITOR IN."
Locate the tape in and out jacks on the back of the equalizer. These are typically labeled "TAPE IN" and "TAPE OUT."
Use a pair of RCA cables to connect the tape out jack on the receiver to the tape in jack on the equalizer.
Use another pair of RCA cables to connect the tape out jack on the equalizer to the tape in jack on the receiver.
Turn on the equalizer and set the volume and tone controls to your desired settings.
Turn on the receiver and select the tape monitor function. You should now be able to hear sound through the speakers.
If you are still having trouble getting the equalizer to work, it is possible that there is an issue with the cables or with one of the components. You may want to try using different cables or checking for any visible signs of damage on the components. If you are still having trouble, it may be helpful to consult the user manual for the receiver or the equalizer or to seek the assistance of a professional audio technician.
Not finding what you are looking for?