20 Most Recent
- Page 10 Questions & Answers
Esquecime da passe do meu acer aspire 5741zg como fasso para a remover sem ter que formatar
Se voc? esqueceu a senha do seu Acer Aspire 5741ZG, existem algumas maneiras de remov?-la sem formatar o computador. Aqui est?o algumas solu??es:
- Utilizar um disco de recupera??o: Se voc? criou um disco de recupera??o quando configurou o seu computador, pode us?-lo para redefinir a senha. Siga as instru??es do disco para redefinir a senha.
- Utilizar o utilit?rio de recupera??o de senha: Alguns fabricantes de computadores, como a Acer, fornecem utilit?rios de recupera??o de senha que podem ser usados para redefinir a senha sem formatar o computador.
- Utilizar outro administrador: Se voc? tem outra conta com privil?gios de administrador, pode us?-la para redefinir a senha da conta bloqueada.
- Utilizar o comando de prompt de recupera??o: Se voc? tem acesso ao prompt de recupera??o do Windows, pode usar os comandos para redefinir a senha sem formatar o computador.
- Utilizar programas de terceiros: Existem programas de terceiros, como Ophcrack, que podem ser usados para redefinir a senha do Windows sem formatar o computador.
? importante notar que algumas dessas solu??es podem n?o ser aplic?veis ao seu computador espec?fico, ent?o ? recomendado verificar as especifica??es do seu computador e seguir as instru??es fornecidas pelo fabricante. Al?m disso, algumas solu??es podem apagar dados do computador, ent?o ? recomendado fazer backup dos dados importantes antes de tentar redefinir a senha.
Black Screen on Startup.
Did you try " Last known good configuration at start up. If after boot you press the F8 key where you said you went into safe mode, did you try to load the good known config. It sounds like you have a corrupted registry.
Acer TravelMate 4720 - Battery Charges but No Power-Up
Based on the symptoms you described, it sounds like there could be an issue with the motherboard or power supply. Here are a few things you can try to narrow down the issue:
- Try a different power adapter. It's possible that the power adapter is not providing enough power or is malfunctioning.
- Check the power supply unit (PSU). The PSU is responsible for providing power to the motherboard and other components. If it is faulty, it could be causing the issue. You can try testing the PSU by using a multimeter to measure the voltage on the various connectors.
- Check the motherboard. If the PSU and power adapter are functioning correctly, the issue could be with the motherboard. You can try to boot the laptop with just the essential components (e.g., CPU, RAM, and PSU) connected to see if the issue persists. If the problem goes away, it could be a problem with one of the other components.
- Check the BIOS. If the laptop is able to power on, but there is no display, it could be an issue with the BIOS. You can try resetting the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery and unplugging the laptop, then pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds to drain any residual power. Then, reinsert the CMOS battery, plug the laptop back in, and try turning it on again.
I hope these suggestions help! If you continue to have issues, you may want to consider seeking the help of a professional laptop repair service.
Blu ray wont play
That machne does not have a bluray drive & that is the simple reason why you can not play a blu ray disc. This is what your drive supports.
Plays Standard or multiregion DVD's & Audio CD's. Records DVDs 8x & CDs 24x & Dual Layer Super Multi. No Bluray or HD DVD,
If you were sold the machine as a bluray laptop then take it back & demand your refund.
Acer aspire m5-581t 6405 won't boot up
The BIOS is reading that you have no start up data in the systeam. You will need a set of windows with the code when you put the disk in then power up computer it should start asking questions Good Luck Mike L.
How much are the laptops
Laptops range in price from about $200-$300, up to about $5000. You can get a netbook or a tablet from about $100. Students can sometimes get discounts through their school or through the manufacturer.
How to remove network sharing center
Go at control panel (if you use windows 7), Network and Internet , Network and sharing center.Check where it says "View your active networks" , under the network you are using it will say Home network or Work network. Click that and change it into Public network.Voila, network sharing center has disappeared!
I have an Aspire 5315
You have an option to transfer the free space from drive d: to drive c: and you can do it by using Disk Management under the Computer Management console:
to go to disk management:
Go to Control panel > click on Administrative Tools > Click on Computer Management > On the left you'll see disk management > Right click on drive D: click on shrink volume: > and you'll be asked what is the size pf space you want to transfer from d: to c: > after that click on shrink > after that an unallocated space will appear > right click on for you to make a primary drive > then after that right click on c: to extend the drive with the space you removed from d: > you should be able to get additional spcae now.
Thank you for using Fixya, you high recommendation is highly appreciated for the free support.
My acer aspire one when I turn on says HARD DISK SECURITY. Sasa port o. How do I fix it
bought it used,
and is HDD locked/? garage sale PC>?
or you forgo
t the key (code) PW
or out of the blue
, it did this?
kids played with this and landed HERE
no PC told at all Aspire ONE series has many models
if old PC the batteries are all old and bad. and lies to you.
coin cell dead? inside.
there is no hack to fix that. (by design) to save data,
to erase and start over maybe.
a laptop notebook it is? 2014 made? 8 years old?
Not finding what you are looking for?