20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to pair the samsung galaxy s4 to the jabra cruiser
- Touch Apps
- 2.Scroll to and touch Settings
- 3.Ensure Bluetooth is turned on
- 4.Touch Bluetooth
- 5.Slide the Power switch to turn the JABRA CRUISER on
- 6.Press and hold the Multifunction button until you have a rapid flashing blue LED
- 7.Touch the JABRA CRUISER in the list of devices
- 8.The JABRA CRUISER is now paired
- 9.The JABRA CRUISER and Galaxy S4 are now ready to be used
- 10.Press the FM button in order to start streaming audio via the FM transmitter. The FM LED will turn red
on Oct 13, 2014
Zte N9120 connect bluetooth
Could be that there is an issue with the bluetooth circuit of your motherboard. You should always try to replace a broken part yourself first. search model name plus "repair guide" on any search engine.They will show details about about part replacement etc. in detail. There are other websites that sell all the replacement parts, one of the bigger ones is http://portatronics.com (646) 797 2838. Then for the repair itself you can venture to do it yourself, or better ask a friend who has done a similar repair before.
on Dec 28, 2013
How to pair my jabra
If, at the moment you turn your carkit on, the sentence 'Pairing mode' isn't announced, press and hold the answer/end button for some 5 seconds, until you hear that announcent. Then, make your phone's bluetooth application search for new devices. After a little while, your car kit should appear on the phone' screen. Select it and make it connect. If a pairing code (or PIN, or passkey) is requested, enter '0000' (four zeros).
By the way, you can download your car kit's user manual from this location. There you will find more detailed informations on how to pair it with your new phone. Hope you find it useful. Please, let me know if you need further assistance.
on Aug 25, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?