20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I upgraded my argosy hv335t firmware to 2.3 then
go to this site:
there are two different verrsion of the HV335T one with "VR" after the barcode
and the other with no "VR" after the barcode
you will see what version is the one you need
for no "VR" code are this firmwares
V1.01 (original in the player)
for "VR" code are this firmwares
B1.35 Same as D2.35 for HV335T VR
R1.1 Same as V2.1c for HV335T VR
so, download the one you player needs and do the upgrade
Pioneer PRO-FHD1 Plasma Monitor Start-Up Problem.
Based on the symptoms described, it seems that the issue with the Panasonic plasma monitor is related to failing capacitors on the Power Supply Module. The fact that heating the board with a hair dryer temporarily fixes the issue confirms this hypothesis. It's recommended to replace all the capacitors that show signs of failure or have a bulged appearance, as well as any other faulty components on the board. It's also a good idea to have an experienced technician diagnose and repair the issue to ensure proper and safe handling of the components.
How to fix error 1 code on brb5200
Potential solutions for resolving error code 1 on a BRB5200 oven include:
- Verifying the wiring - Ensure that the wiring for the temperature sensor is properly connected and without damage.
- Testing the sensor - Use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the temperature sensor. If it's not within manufacturer specifications, the sensor may need to be replaced.
- Resetting the oven - Disconnect the oven or turn off the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and then turn it back on. This may solve the issue.
- Consulting a technician - If the above steps do not resolve the issue, consider reaching out to a professional technician for diagnosis and repair.
Note: Please refer to the oven's user manual for specific guidance, as the steps to resolve error code 1 may vary based on the oven model.
How do you clean a laser on a DVD player
Clean the laser lens on a DVD player by following these steps:
- Turn off and unplug the player
- Find the laser lens and clean with a soft, lint-free cloth (no liquids/chemicals)
- Gently wipe lens in circular motion to remove dirt/dust
- Reassemble and plug in the player
- Test player to see if cleaning improved performance Note: Consider professional or manufacturer assistance if problem persists.
Not finding what you are looking for?