Camera Only Shows "Err" on Screen:
1. Press the camera's "Power" button to turn it off. The "Err" message will disappear from the screen while the camera is off.
2. Place the camera in a cool location, out of direct sunlight, for at least 30 minutes. Leave the camera off during this time period.
3. Press the camera's "Power" button to turn it back on. If the "Err" message does not show up again, the camera was simply overheated.
4. Turn off the camera, open the battery door and remove the battery from the camera. Plug the power cord into the camera and turn it on again to see if the error message appears again.
5. Replace the power cord if the message shows up while it is plugged in. Replace only the battery if the message does not display with the battery removed and the power cord plugged in
If this not solve, I suggest call Minolta/Sony for help and tell us what they say:
Konica Minolta Technical support phone numbers will remain unchanged.
Film Product Support: 1-877-646-6582
Digital Product Support: 1-877-462-4464
Keep us updated.