Our roaster is not making any heat. It's a programmable 20 quart Rival roaster. We don't have the manual to know if we're doing something wrong
1. Place the REMOVABLE ROASTING PAN into the ROASTER OVEN BODY.
2. Make sure that the TEMPERATURE CONTROL is in the OFF position, then plug cord into a 120 volt AC outlet.
3. Turn the roaster on by turning the TEMPERATURE CONTROL to the desired temperature.
4.Preheat for 15 to 20 minutes. (INDICATOR LIGHT will shut off when temperature is reached)
5. Place ROASTING RACK into the REMOVABLE ROASTING PAN, put food on the RACK, and place the LID on the roaster oven.
NOTE: Some foods or recipes do not require the ROASTING RACK to be used.
6. When finished, turn the TEMPERATURE CONTROL to the OFF position and unplug roaster oven from outlet.
if it plugged and plugged to roaster and it still does not work move a known working plug. still does not work, there is no repair.
on Nov 23, 2018