20 Most Recent
Fisher Price Disc for Digital Arts and Crafts Studio Questions & Answers
Fisher price digital arts and crafts studio
Finally able to install...Copy the contents to the CD into your hard drive, edit the Options.ini file so that it reads ShowVideoAdapterDetails=1. It will allow you to bypass the video memory check....Hope this helps
I have a 2013-2014 laptop and a digital arts&crafts studio and it wont work for my laptop
These are the things that I would recommend:
1. Check your anti-virus and make sure that it's updated. It's possible that your laptop has been infested by a virus and this is causing your software to malfunction
2. If your anti-virus is updated, then try uninstalling it and installing your software again.
3. If none of this works, then you really have to go to the computer shop and have it checked.
How do I fix the Fisher price merry go round? And put it back together? The mechanism was made in Switzerland
How to assemble:
Mechanism casing upside down:
- insert man
- insert on/off switch
- insert small cover
- insert small gear
- insert H shaped part at the gear opening
- align base and screws in w 2 screws
Right side up:
- attach big gear and axel to small gear inside casing
- place scoring under axel and onto the base
- align merri go round against mechanism and 2 screws
- screws 3 more screws of merry go round piece
Switch from French back to English
Check inside where the batteries are stored. There may be a switch that changes the language and it might have gotten jostled and switched on its own. If still no luck, remove and replace batteries to see if it resets. If that doesn't work contact Fisher Price customer service for more assistance. Bonne Chance! (That's Good Luck in French) If you haven't fixed your toy yet, you might already know that. =) Au Revoir
How to open FP music box record player, #995 or #995N
Fisher Price Music box: to open, remove the four screws from the bottom, open the two parts as wide as possible without using too much force. Using a small flat blade screw driver, insert between the red cover and white top where the wind up knob is located. Pry the red bottom out far enough to allow the ring surrounding the knob to slide under the red bottom. The box is now open.
After repair, and re-assembling, make sure the wider part of the wind up stop wheel faces the front of the player, otherwise the wind up knob catches and slows the mechanism.
How do you repair a
my grandsons broke their mother's (and aunts') FP music box.
There was almost no sound
The teeth are simply a wind-up music box set, connected to a rod that transmits the vibrations to the diaphragm under the pseudo-tone-arm. I was able to fix by placing a cotter-pin on the rod in the arm at or near the junction and then trim with wire cutters to the correct size.
I checked the diaphragm first by tapping it through the arm/table connection.
Not finding what you are looking for?