You have to uninstall the mobitracker app from your device, if you have access to your main device you should do the following steps to remove the mobitracker app from your device
1) You will have to first install software like X-plore
to explorer the systems files.
2) Open X-plorer, turn on show hidden files and go to c partition.
3) Search for files with extension .dat
4) Look for file name ProcServ.dat and move it to memory card for backup purpose.
5) Go to application manager and try removing the application, it will work like a charm.
6) Now reboot your phone to make sure that everything is working fine.
if you don't have access to your device you most hard reset your device following one of this methods :
1- Power off your phone
2- Now press and hold Call button + End button + Camera button + Power button.
If you see logo Nokia on your screen, then release holded keys.
After that your device will reboots.
1- Turn on your cell phone.
You should now type this code: *#7380#
Then press your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
After that your phone will reset and restarts.
1- Press Power button, until your phone turns on.
2- After that press Menu button and goto Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
Confirm your decision -> press Yes.