Dell AllinOne Multifunctional... • Uploaded on Mar 03, 2014
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer is connected to the PC and reconnect it back.
4) Now switch ON the PC(only PC and not the printer)
5) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
6) Now switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now. Now you will be able to print.
72 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: