20 Most Recent
Dyson Inc Am05 Hot Cool Fan Heater - 300095-01 - Page 9 Questions & Answers
Top Cool stand type A/C showing F6 after a few minutes operating. How to fix it? .
F6 is an error code that indicates a problem with the indoor unit's evaporator temperature sensor on Top Cool stand type A/C. This could be caused by a malfunctioning sensor, or a problem with the wiring between the sensor and the control board.
To troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend checking the following:
- Check the wiring between the sensor and the control board to make sure it's not loose or damaged.
- Check the sensor itself for any visible damage or malfunction.
- Make sure the air filter is clean and not clogged, as a dirty filter can affect the performance of the sensor.
If you've checked all these things and the issue persists, it's likely that the sensor needs to be replaced. It's best to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician to do this, as it requires some technical knowledge and skills.
It's important to note that only authorized personnel should work on the A/C unit, as it may require specialized knowledge and skills to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
1/15/2023 9:24:30 PM •
on Jan 15, 2023
Hot Water Tank Intellivent gas control clicks on, all lights turn on, then clicks off.
The issue you are describing with your Hot Water Tank Intellivent gas control clicking on, all lights turning on, then clicking off and not turning on the combustion air blower, is likely caused by a problem with the control board or the combustion air blower itself.
One possible solution would be to check the wiring connections between the control board and the combustion air blower to make sure they are secure. If the connections are tight, the control board or combustion air blower may need to be replaced.
Another possible cause could be due to the cold weather you mention, that the combustion air blower is frozen, in this case, you should wait for the device to defrost before attempting to turn it on again.
It's also possible that the problem is caused by a malfunctioning thermostat, in this case, you should check the thermostat settings and make sure they are set correctly, and if the problem persists, the thermostat may need to be replaced.
It's best to contact the manufacturer's customer service or a professional technician to diagnose and fix the problem. It's not recommended to try to repair it yourself if you are not familiar with the device, and specially if it's a gas device, as it could be dangerous if not handled correctly.
1/15/2023 6:42:51 PM •
on Jan 15, 2023
Heat pump blows out cold air with heat on
If your heat pump is blowing out cold air while the heat is on, it could be caused by a few different issues. Some common causes include:
- Low refrigerant levels: If the refrigerant levels in your heat pump are low, it can cause the system to blow out cold air. This can be due to leaks in the system or other issues.
- Dirty air filter: A dirty air filter can restrict airflow to the system, causing it to blow out cold air.
- Faulty thermostat: A malfunctioning thermostat can cause the heat pump to blow out cold air instead of heat.
- Faulty reversing valve: The reversing valve is responsible for switching the flow of refrigerant between heating and cooling mode, if this valve is faulty, the heat pump could blow out cold air when the heat is on.
- Defective fan motor: If the fan motor is not working properly, it may not be able to circulate warm air through the ducts.
It's best to consult a HVAC professional to diagnose and fix the issue. if i was able to help my cashapp $ralphpapi thank you have a blessing day
1/15/2023 9:05:29 AM •
on Jan 15, 2023
RINNAI E110C P KEEPS THROWING ERROR CODE E02
Over several years I kept getting ERROR 02. Often I would hit reset and it would resume working normally. Sometimes not. I cleaned the spark plug, flame sensor and all the connections on the combustion chamber. That sometimes worked. Sometimes not. Eventually I messed with the connection of the HT wire (the heavy one that goes to the disk plug) where it exits the control panel. That seems to have fixed it for good (it's been a year)
1/14/2023 4:18:32 PM •
on Jan 14, 2023
I have a Charmglow Blueflame natural gas ventless wall heater, can this be changed to propane? Model #CGN200TB
It is possible to convert a natural gas ventless wall heater to propane, but it is not recommended. This type of conversion requires a significant amount of technical knowledge and expertise, and it is best to leave it to a professional. Additionally, the Charmglow Blue Flame CGN200TB model is not designed to be converted to propane, so even if you have the technical know-how, it may not be possible. It is important to check with the manufacturer and/or a professional before attempting any conversion.
1/14/2023 4:02:32 PM •
on Jan 14, 2023
My new pedrollo 80l horizonal pump pressure tank has no suction, brand new out of the box
The issue you're describing with your Pedrollo 80L horizontal pressure tank not having suction and not pressurizing could be caused by several factors. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the installation: Ensure that the pump and tank are correctly installed, and all connections are tight.
- Check the air pressure: Make sure that the air pressure in the tank is at the correct level, usually 2/3 of the total pressure.
- Check the inlet and outlet: Ensure that the inlet and outlet are not clogged or blocked.
- Check the suction line: Make sure that the suction line is not kinked or damaged.
- Check the foot valve: Make sure that the foot valve is functioning correctly.
- Check the check valve: Make sure that the check valve is functioning correctly.
- Consult the manual: Consult the manual for specific troubleshooting and service information for your Pedrollo 80L horizontal pressure tank model.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it is best to contact Pedrollo customer service or a professional for further assistance and repair options.
1/14/2023 1:10:25 AM •
on Jan 14, 2023
My steam mist model smc-150 is showing error code e6
Error code E6 on the SMC-150 steam mist model typically indicates a problem with the water flow. The most common causes of this error include low water pressure, clogged water filters, or a malfunctioning water pump. To troubleshoot the issue, you should first check the water pressure to ensure that it meets the recommended levels for the unit. If the pressure is low, you may need to adjust the water supply or contact a plumber. Next, check the water filters and clean or replace them as necessary. If the filters are clear and the water pressure is adequate, the problem may be with the water pump. In this case, you should contact the manufacturer or a qualified technician for assistance.
1/12/2023 7:34:32 PM •
on Jan 12, 2023
TCL split system error code CL when I turn the unit off
The "CL" error message on a TCL air conditioner typically indicates that there is a problem with the air conditioner's compressor. The compressor is an essential component of the air conditioning system, and it is responsible for pressurizing the refrigerant that is used to cool the air. If the compressor is not functioning properly, it can cause the air conditioner to stop working, or to operate inefficiently.
There are several potential causes of a compressor problem, including:
- A faulty compressor motor
- A malfunctioning compressor start capacitor
- A damaged compressor relay
It is important to have a qualified technician diagnose and repair any issues with the compressor, as attempting to repair it yourself can be dangerous. In the meantime, you may be able to continue using the air conditioner by setting it to the "fan only" mode, which will circulate the air without activating the compressor. This may help to keep you comfortable until the issue can be resolved.
1/9/2023 3:42:47 PM •
on Jan 09, 2023
Where do I find a technician in the palm desert, ca area to check my All Pr4o 22000 portable infrared heater ?
To find a technician in the Palm Desert, CA area who can check your All Pro 22000 portable infrared heater, you can try the following:
- Check the website or phone directory for local appliance repair companies. Many appliance repair companies have technicians who are trained to work on portable heaters.
- Contact the manufacturer of the heater to see if they have a list of authorized service centers or technicians in the area.
- Ask friends, family, or neighbors for recommendations. Someone you know may have used a reliable technician in the past.
- Search online directories or review websites for technicians in the Palm Desert area.
Once you have a list of potential technicians, you can contact them to ask about their availability and prices for the type of repair you need. Make sure to ask about their experience and credentials to ensure that they are qualified to work on your heater.
1/8/2023 3:47:37 AM •
on Jan 08, 2023
My All Pro 22000 portable infrared heater ignites, runs for 5 minutes, then flames bup and goes out help
It sounds like you are having a problem with your All Pro portable infrared heater. The heater is likely shutting off due to a safety feature that is designed to prevent overheating. This could be caused by a number of things, such as a clogged air filter, a faulty thermostat, or a problem with the heating element.
To troubleshoot the problem, you will need to do some basic checks and tests. Here are some things you can try:
- Check the air filter to make sure it is clean. If the filter is clogged, it can restrict the flow of air and cause the heater to shut off.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it is working properly. If the thermostat is faulty, it may not be accurately sensing the temperature in the room and could be causing the heater to shut off.
- Check the heating element to make sure it is functioning properly. If the element is damaged, it may not be producing enough heat and could be causing the heater to shut off.
- If the problem persists after trying these steps, it may be necessary to have the heater inspected by a technician to determine the cause of the issue.
1/8/2023 3:31:34 AM •
on Jan 08, 2023
How to access anchor points on a Pyrox Firestar HE324M inbuilt gas heater?
To access the anchor points on a Pyrox Firestar HE324M inbuilt gas heater, you will need to remove the front
- Turn off the gas supply to the heater and disconnect the power supply.
- Carefully remove any decorative trim or surrounds that may be covering the front panel.
- Locate the screws or clips that are holding the front panel in place. These may be located at the top and bottom of the panel or along the sides.
- Using a screwdriver or a suitable tool, loosen and remove the screws or clips to release the front panel.
- Carefully lift the front panel off the heater, being careful not to damage any of the internal components.
- The anchor points should now be visible. They are typically located at the corners of the heater, near the bottom.
1/6/2023 10:52:30 AM •
on Jan 06, 2023
My York furnace is giving the error message for
Roll out switches are sometime wired together with limits. Lack of air flow. Limits reset themselves and roll outs have to be manually reseted. Could be dirty blower,a.c. coil on furnace, or filter.
1/6/2023 3:46:08 AM •
on Jan 06, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?