20 Most Recent
Dyson Inc Am05 Hot Cool Fan Heater - 300095-01 - Page 7 Questions & Answers
How to change bulb in amish heat surge heater
It's not difficult to change the bulb. But lengthy to explain. If you no longer have your Owners Manual go the link below and click on "Flame does not illuminate properly" More than likely though, the bulb(s) have just come loose.
1/31/2023 4:17:59 PM •
on Jan 31, 2023
630 Eurosit 0630545 ventless fireplace
It is possible that your 630 Eurosit 0630545 needs a deep cleaning or a replacement part. The loud poof sound could be caused by a buildup of dirt and debris in the burner or a faulty part. You should contact a qualified technician to inspect the unit and determine the cause of the issue.
1/29/2023 6:51:31 AM •
on Jan 29, 2023
WHERE ARE THE LIMIT SWITCHES LOCATATED ON THE WEILDER XP60
The limit switches on the Weiler XP60 are located on the front panel of the machine. The switches are used to control the speed and power of the welder. They can be adjusted to set the maximum and minimum power levels for the machine.
1/29/2023 6:50:24 AM •
on Jan 29, 2023
I have a Williams gas wall heater model # 5009622.
It sounds like there may be an issue with the gas valve or the thermocouple on your Williams gas wall heater model # 5009622. The fact that the pilot light will not stay lit and the burners came on and went off after cleaning the thermocouple, suggests that there may be a problem with the gas valve or thermocouple. Additionally, the fact that the pilot light went off in the middle of the night, it could also be a sign of a problem with the thermocouple.
Possible causes for this issue include a malfunctioning thermocouple, a faulty gas valve, or a problem with the voltage to the gas valve.
Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:
- Check the thermocouple: Make sure that the thermocouple is properly installed and that the wire connections are secure. Also, make sure that the thermocouple is clean and not corroded.
- Check the gas valve: Make sure that the gas valve is functioning properly and that it is sending gas to the pilot light.
- Check the voltage: Make sure that the voltage to the gas valve is correct and that the wiring connections are secure.
- Check for leaks: Make sure that there are no leaks in the gas line.
- If the problem persists, it's best to contact a professional HVAC technician or the manufacturer for further assistance.
It's important to note that working with gas appliances can be dangerous, if you're not comfortable working with gas appliances, it's best to get it serviced by a professional.
1/23/2023 10:35:55 AM •
on Jan 23, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?