20 Most Recent
Dyson Inc Am05 Hot Cool Fan Heater - 300095-01 - Page 6 Questions & Answers
How do you change the temperature on the window heating and air unit for model number f a z 1 2 hs2a
To change the temperature on the window heating and air unit for model number FAZ12HS2A, you will need to locate the thermostat. Depending on the model, this could be a digital or mechanical thermostat. If it is a digital thermostat, you will need to press the "Settings" button and use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the temperature. If it is a mechanical thermostat, you will need to rotate the dial to the desired temperature. Make sure to press the "Confirm" button to save your changes,
2/10/2023 9:42:49 PM •
on Feb 10, 2023
PTAC unit. Low / High / Auto.
Auto does often run continuously to circulate air and cuts the compressor in and out as needed.
Choosing Low or High is setting the Fan Speed and it will cut out the compressor..
2/7/2023 12:30:32 AM •
on Feb 07, 2023
How to restart Colman tempstar furnace
To restart your Colman Tempstar furnace, first make sure the power switch is in the "On" position. Then press and hold the reset button on the furnace for about 10 seconds to reset the system. After resetting, the furnace should start operating normally.
2/5/2023 4:40:52 AM •
on Feb 05, 2023
Amana Air Command 80 SSE gas furnace will not stay running
In the path of the flame on the last burner that starts, there will be a small rod. That rod is the flame sensor. Take a scrub pad and polish it. Also check the electrical connection that goes back to the circuit board. Disconnect any ground wire from the circuit board to furnace cabinet, sand it and replace it.
2/4/2023 2:07:55 PM •
on Feb 04, 2023
What can I use to remove a stain of SOYSAUCE in a carpet?
1. Mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent with two cups of warm water.
2. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
3. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
4. If the stain remains, mix one tablespoon of ammonia (Caution: Never mix chlorine bleach and ammonia - the resulting fumes are hazardous) with 1/2 cup of water.
5. Sponge the stain with the ammonia solution.
6. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
7. Sponge with cold water and blot dry.
2/3/2023 11:53:19 PM •
on Feb 03, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?