20 Most Recent
Dyson Inc Am05 Hot Cool Fan Heater - 300095-01 - Page 4 Questions & Answers
The rhpl-hm6024jc blows the fuse on the air handler main circuit board
The RHPL-HM6024JC is a 2-stage heat pump and the air handler main circuit board is responsible for controlling the operation of the air handler, which includes the blower motor, heat strips, and other components. If the fuse on the air handler main circuit board is blowing, it could be due to a number of different issues. Here are a few possible causes:
- Short circuit: A short circuit in the wiring or in one of the components connected to the air handler can cause the fuse to blow. Inspect the wiring and components for signs of damage or wear.
- Overloaded circuit: If the air handler is drawing too much current, it can overload the circuit and cause the fuse to blow. This could be due to a malfunctioning component, such as a motor or capacitor, or it could be due to a problem with the power supply.
- Defective fuse: It's possible that the fuse itself is defective and needs to be replaced. Try replacing the fuse with a new one of the same rating and see if the problem persists.
Without more information and a thorough inspection, it's difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of the issue. It's recommended to have a qualified HVAC technician inspect and repair the system to ensure proper and safe operation.
2/26/2023 1:59:44 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Have Big Max shop heater 75,000 btu new install won't light
If the Big Max shop heater 75,000 BTU won't light, there are several things that you can check:
- Make sure that the propane tank is full and properly connected to the heater. Check for any leaks in the gas line.
- Check the pressure regulator to ensure that it is working properly.
- Check the igniter to ensure that it is sparking properly. If not, clean or replace it as needed.
- Check the gas valve to ensure that it is opening properly when it receives the 24-volt signal. If not, replace it with a new one.
- Check the thermocouple to ensure that it is functioning properly. If it is not, it may be preventing the gas valve from opening.
If you have already replaced the gas valve and the problem persists, you may want to consider contacting a professional technician for further diagnosis and repair.
2/26/2023 1:16:29 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
My Braemar evaporative system is just saying SERVICE on the magiqcool controller no fault codes is there a way to reset?
To reset the service message on your Braemar evaporative system with a Magiqcool controller, you can try the following steps:
- Turn off the power supply to the unit by switching off the circuit breaker or unplugging the power cord.
- Wait for about 10 minutes to allow the controller to reset.
- Turn the power supply back on.
- Press and hold the "Mode" and "Fan Speed" buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- The service message should disappear and the controller should return to normal operation.
If the service message persists after attempting this reset, it may indicate a more serious issue with the unit and you may need to contact a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
2/26/2023 12:01:43 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
My new Saluspa wont' heat over 95F. Any recommendations?
If your new Saluspa is not heating above 95°F, there are a few things you can try:
- Check the water temperature: First, make sure that the water temperature is actually below 95°F. You can use a thermometer to check the temperature of the water in your spa. If the water is already at 95°F or higher, your spa may not be designed to go above that temperature.
- Check the filter: Make sure that the filter in your spa is clean and not clogged. A dirty filter can reduce water flow, which can impact the heating of the spa.
- Check the water level: Ensure that the water level in your spa is high enough. If the water level is too low, it can cause the spa to overheat or shut off entirely.
- Check the thermostat: Make sure that the thermostat on your spa is set to a temperature above 95°F. If it is set correctly and the water temperature is still not rising, there may be an issue with the thermostat that requires professional repair.
- Check for blockages: Make sure that there are no blockages in the pipes or jets of your spa that could be limiting the flow of water and causing the water to not heat properly.
If none of these steps work, it may be best to contact the manufacturer or a professional spa repair service for further assistance.
2/26/2023 10:43:30 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
I need a manual for a Warm Morning natural gas heated model VR-65C-MAB, and where can I get one?
Warm Morning is a brand of gas heaters that was manufactured by Locke Stove Company. Unfortunately, the company is no longer in business and it can be difficult to find manuals for their products.
However, you may be able to find a manual for your Warm Morning natural gas heater by contacting a local heating and cooling contractor or a fireplace and stove retailer. They may have access to older manuals or be able to direct you to a source for obtaining one.
You can also try searching online auction and marketplace websites, such as eBay or Amazon, for used copies of the manual. Additionally, there are websites that offer manuals for download, but you should exercise caution when downloading from these sites as they may not be reliable or safe.
If you are unable to find a manual for your specific model, you may be able to find a similar manual for a different Warm Morning gas heater model that can provide general information about how to operate and maintain the heater. However, it is important to note that different models may have different specifications and operating procedures, so it is important to exercise caution and follow the specific instructions for your model.
2/26/2023 10:14:47 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
How do I remove the front cover from a Fujitsu ASTA12LCC air conditioner?
- Turn off the air conditioner: Before attempting to remove the front cover, ensure that the air conditioner is switched off to avoid any potential hazards.
- Locate the release buttons: Look for the release buttons on the sides of the front cover. They are usually located towards the bottom of the cover.
- Press the release buttons: Using your fingers, press the release buttons inward towards the center of the unit. This should release the front cover from the main body of the air conditioner.
- Gently remove the cover: Once the release buttons have been pressed, the front cover should come loose. Carefully lift the cover upwards and away from the unit.
- Clean or maintain the unit: With the front cover removed, you can clean or maintain the air conditioner as required. Be sure to follow any instructions provided in the user manual or by a professional technician.
Note: The specific steps to remove the front cover from a Fujitsu ASTA12LCC air conditioner may vary depending on the model and unit installation. It is always best to refer to the user manual or consult a professional technician if you are unsure of the process or need additional assistance.
2/25/2023 6:25:51 PM •
on Feb 25, 2023
Have a sears 55,000 btu model 356820 won't fire up unless you take the top off
It sounds like there may be an issue with the spark plug or ignition system in your Sears 55,000 BTU heater model 356820. If the spark is being blown away from the fuel, it may not be able to ignite properly.
Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the spark plug: Make sure the spark plug is clean and in good condition. If it's dirty or damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the ignition system: Make sure the ignition system is working properly. If it's not producing a strong spark, it may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Check the fuel supply: Make sure the fuel supply is clean and free of debris. If there's any blockage or restriction in the fuel line, it may prevent the heater from firing up.
- Check the air flow: Make sure the air flow is not obstructed. If there's not enough air flow, it may cause the spark to be blown away from the fuel.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, it may be best to consult a professional technician to diagnose and repair the issue with your heater.
2/25/2023 3:03:55 AM •
on Feb 25, 2023
What do i need to know about a 95 hitchhiker ii?
The Hitchhiker II is a fifth wheel RV trailer manufactured by Nu-Wa Industries. Here are some basic things to keep in mind when operating the furnace and power:
- Turning on the furnace: The furnace in your Hitchhiker II can be turned on by adjusting the thermostat to the desired temperature and setting the furnace to "ON" mode. The furnace will then start to run and heat the trailer.
- Power: The Hitchhiker II may be equipped with either a 30-amp or 50-amp electrical system. Before plugging your RV into a power source, ensure that you have the correct type of cord and adapter. To connect your RV to a power source, plug the cord into the power source and then plug the other end into your RV's power inlet.
- Electrical safety: Always use caution when working with electrical systems in your RV. Make sure that you understand how to use the breakers and fuses in your RV, and always use proper safety gear when working with electrical components.
- Maintenance: To keep your Hitchhiker II in good working order, it's important to perform regular maintenance tasks such as checking the furnace filter, cleaning the furnace and air conditioning ducts, and inspecting the electrical system for any signs of wear or damage.
- Manuals: Keep the owner's manual and any other relevant manuals on hand for reference. These manuals contain important information about operating and maintaining your RV, and can help you troubleshoot any issues that arise.
2/24/2023 9:21:15 PM •
on Feb 24, 2023
Flame stays on after turning off fireplace
If the flame effect in your fireplace continues to stay on after turning it off, it could be due to a malfunctioning control board or a faulty switch. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the remote control: If you have a remote control for your fireplace, make sure that it is turned off and that the batteries are working properly. Sometimes a faulty remote control can cause the flame effect to remain on even when the fireplace is turned off.
- Check the switch: If your fireplace has a manual switch, check to see if it is in the off position. If it is not, try turning it off and see if the flame effect turns off.
- Check the control board: If the remote control and switch appear to be working correctly, the issue may be with the control board. In this case, it is best to contact a professional for repair or replacement.
- Unplug the fireplace: If all else fails, try unplugging the fireplace for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. This may reset the controls and resolve the issue.
It's important to note that if your fireplace is gas-powered and the pilot light is still on after turning off the fireplace, you should contact a professional to inspect the unit as this could indicate a gas leak or other safety concern.
2/24/2023 9:11:04 PM •
on Feb 24, 2023
My Utilitech heater will turn on but will turn off after a few minutes of heating
It sounds like your Utilitech heater may have a power problem or a thermostat problem. The power cable should be inspected for wear or damage, and the power outlet should be tested to ensure that it is operating properly. If the power cord and outlet are functioning properly, the thermostat may be the problem. If there are any problems, you should inspect the thermostat wiring and, if necessary, replace the thermostat. Your heater may need to be serviced or replaced if the thermostat wire is working properly but the problem still exists.
2/24/2023 8:02:19 PM •
on Feb 24, 2023
Which direction should thr condenser fan spin
The condenser fan in an air conditioning or refrigeration system should spin in a clockwise direction when viewed from the top. This is because the fan is designed to draw air across the condenser coils to dissipate heat, and spinning in a clockwise direction helps to ensure proper airflow. However, it's important to consult the manufacturer's instructions or a qualified technician for specific information on the correct direction for your particular system.
2/24/2023 9:15:02 AM •
on Feb 24, 2023
A deraflame heater, model 9HM900-E451 where is the temperature sensor located?
The E2 error code on a Duraflame heater, model 9HM900-E451, typically indicates a problem with the temperature sensor. This error code can occur if the temperature sensor is faulty or if there is an issue with the wiring or connection to the sensor.
Here are some steps to troubleshoot and fix the E2 error code:
Unplug the heater: First, unplug the heater from the power source to ensure your safety while troubleshooting.
Check the temperature sensor: Locate the temperature sensor on the heater and check that it is connected properly and not damaged. If the sensor appears to be damaged, it may need to be replaced.
Check the wiring: Inspect the wiring connected to the temperature sensor and make sure there are no signs of damage or fraying. If the wiring is damaged, it may need to be repaired or replaced.
Reset the heater: If the temperature sensor and wiring appear to be in good condition, try resetting the heater. This can be done by unplugging the heater and waiting for 10-15 minutes before plugging it back in.
Contact customer support: If none of these steps resolve the E2 error code, you may need to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or advise you on how to repair or replace the heater.
It is important to follow any safety instructions provided by the manufacturer and to avoid attempting any repairs if you are not comfortable with electrical troubleshooting.
2/24/2023 8:47:34 AM •
on Feb 24, 2023
My AR09FSFP is showing Code DF and the ouput has gone cold. What does this mean and how do I fix it?
It appears that AR09FSFP is the model number of a Samsung air conditioning unit. The "DF" error code on a Samsung air conditioner typically indicates a problem with the defrosting sensor. This could be caused by a faulty sensor, wiring issue, or a problem with the control board.
To troubleshoot and fix this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Turn off the air conditioning unit and unplug it from the power source for at least 10 minutes. This may reset the control board and resolve the issue.
- Check the defrosting sensor for any damage or corrosion. If it appears to be damaged, you may need to replace it.
- Check the wiring connections between the defrosting sensor and the control board. Make sure they are secure and free of damage.
- If the issue persists, you may need to contact a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the problem. They may need to replace the control board or other components of the air conditioning unit.
It is important to note that attempting to repair the unit yourself can be dangerous and may void the warranty. It is always best to consult with a qualified technician for any repairs or maintenance.
2/23/2023 4:45:40 AM •
on Feb 23, 2023
Peerless Gas Boiler won't fire up on it's own
There are a few possible causes for your Peerless Gas Boiler not firing up on its own:
- Faulty thermostat: Check if the thermostat is functioning properly. Make sure it's set to the correct temperature and that it's calling for heat when the temperature falls below the set point.
- Pilot light issue: If the pilot light is not lit or keeps going out, the boiler won't fire up. Check the pilot light and ensure that it's lit and steady. If it's not, you may need to relight it or have a professional come to do it.
- Dirty burners: If the burners are dirty or clogged, the boiler may have trouble firing up. Clean the burners and ensure that they're free of debris or buildup.
- Faulty ignition system: If the ignition system is malfunctioning, the boiler won't fire up. Check the ignition system, and if it's faulty, have it repaired or replaced by a professional.
- Electrical issue: If there's an issue with the electrical wiring or control board, the boiler may not fire up. Check the wiring and control board for any visible damage or issues. If you can't identify the problem, have a professional check it.
It's important to note that gas boilers can be dangerous if not handled properly, so if you're not familiar with the system, it's best to have a professional take a look.
2/23/2023 4:40:29 AM •
on Feb 23, 2023
Empire rh 35-7. Won't turn off when it reaches temp
It sounds like the electronic fuel valve might be malfunctioning and not shutting off properly, which could be causing the buzzing sound you're hearing. Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Check the wiring: Make sure all the wires going to the valve are connected properly and securely. Loose or damaged wires can cause electrical problems.
- Clean the valve: Over time, the valve can become clogged with debris, which can interfere with its operation. Try cleaning the valve by disconnecting it and blowing compressed air through it to remove any dirt or debris.
- Replace the valve spring: The spring inside the valve that controls its operation can become weak or damaged, which can prevent it from closing properly. You might be able to replace the spring to fix the issue.
- Check the control board: The problem could also be with the control board that regulates the valve's operation. Check the board for any obvious signs of damage or malfunction, such as burned-out components or loose connections.
- Call for professional help: If none of the above steps work, it might be time to call in a professional HVAC technician to diagnose and repair the issue. They can help you identify the exact cause of the problem and recommend the best course of action to fix it.
2/23/2023 4:36:12 AM •
on Feb 23, 2023
Gernal super dc inveter floor standing air conditioner error code e15
Error code E15 on a General Super DC Inverter floor standing air conditioner usually indicates a communication error between the indoor and outdoor units.
Here are some steps you can try to resolve the error:
- Turn off the air conditioner and unplug it from the power source.
- Check the wiring connections between the indoor and outdoor units. Make sure all connections are secure and free from any damage or corrosion.
- Check for any loose or damaged wires or cables that may be causing the communication error. Repair or replace any damaged components as needed.
- If the problem persists, contact a qualified HVAC technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
It is important to not attempt any further troubleshooting or repairs unless you are trained and qualified to do so, as air conditioning units contain high voltage electrical components that can be dangerous to work with.
2/23/2023 4:34:05 AM •
on Feb 23, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?