Hello Sir Ruben,
Before we start our session I would like to thank you for using our site (FIXYA) and choosing my service out of many experts here..
If your question is,,It is worth to repair?the answer is yes..
That problem is very common on LCD TV..As a TV tech for 5 years I already encounter that problem many times so I can easily determine the problem only on visual situation so you don't need a multimeter to diagnose the faulty parts..
OK let's start by following the procedure below:
- Power ON the TV.
- Look at the screen if have a stable back-light even no picture..
- If you can't see back-light try to unplug the TV while you look at the screen..If you have back-light you should see a flicker light comes out on screen (very fast flash).
- If you see the light like what I said on #3..Your problem is on T-CON board.I can't see your T-con board online so its better if you get the part # for specific parts and easy access the board online.
- If you can't find the T-CON board..some of LCD TV specially 17" TV and below the T-con board is usually built in the main board.
Look sample picture of main board (part # QPWB11378-1G-4
6. If your TV doesn't have back-light the problem is on the inverter board (part # QPWBGL957IDG-1
This is the sample picture:
Hope it helps..
Please don't forget to rate my answer..
Have a nice day!!!!