20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
Trying to understand what vickers part numbers mean
The "C" in the part number "Vickers DG4S4 016C 50 A" stands for the type of valve spool, it's indicating that it is a Closed center valve.
The Vickers DG4S4 016C 50 A is a directional control valve, it uses a closed center spool which means when the valve is in neutral position, the flow is blocked in both directions, the actuator is not supplied with any pressure.
In this valve, the spool can be moved to different positions by the actuator, it allows fluid flow in the desired direction and the actuator gets pressure.
The rest of the part number indicates the specific model and configuration of the valve. For example, DG4S4 refers to the series of the valve, 016C indicates the size of the valve and 50A refers to the specific configuration of the valve.
It is always important to reference the product manual or consult the manufacturer for specific information on the part number.
Hi, I need to get the firmware for my sharo aquus tv LC-40fg5242e. Cannot find it anywhere..
Hello, you can download the LC-40FG5342E. My LC-40fg5242e was stuck into logo screen and i flashed with the LC-40FG5342E firmware and it´s working now.You can download from sharp web https://sharpconsumer.eu/es/product/g5340/40/lc-40fg5342e/f40cf5342eb28a/or download from my serverhttps://kokeween.mooo.com/index.php/s/nJQkjTD6aqTD5bNUnzip and copy the 3 archives into a pendrive with FAT32 format.Conect the pendrive into tv and power on, it automatic flash the firmware.Edit:New link for the firmware.https://uptobox.com/bfhtfyps6akm(The firmware link is no longer available on the shap web)For some reason sometimes Fixya link only works if you click on the right button of the mouse and click in "open in a new tab".
2017 Phillips smart t.v.has a blue tint. How do i fix it. Phillips 55PFL5602
There could be several reasons why your TV has a blue tint. Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Check the TV's picture settings: Make sure that the picture mode is set to "Normal" and not "Cool" or "Bluish."
- Check the HDMI cables: Make sure that the HDMI cables are connected securely and not damaged.
- Reset the TV: Try resetting the TV to its factory settings. This will restore all of the picture settings to their default values.
- Check for firmware updates: Your TV may have a firmware update available that could fix the blue tint issue. Check the manufacturer's website for any available updates.
- Contact customer support: If none of these steps help, you may need to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to offer additional troubleshooting steps or repair options.
Lowrance hds navigation arrows not working
There are a few possible reasons why the navigation arrows on your Lowrance HDS8 Gen2 might not be working. Here are a few things you can try:
Check the battery: Make sure that the battery on your unit is charged and working properly. If the battery is low or dead, the navigation arrows may not function.
Check the cables: Make sure all of the cables on your unit are properly connected and not damaged.
Reset the unit: Try resetting the unit by holding down the power button for several seconds. This may resolve any software issues that may be causing the problem.
Update the software: Make sure that you have the latest software version installed on your unit. You can check for updates on the Lowrance website.
What does a frequent ERR DISC message mean
Get a CD / DVD Cleaning disc from Walmart or Amazon. The laser optics have dust on them and it is refracting the light on the lower power tracking optic. The disc has little brushes.
Why is my soundbar powered on but unresponsive?
There could be several reasons why your soundbar is unresponsive. It could be an issue with the remote, the device itself, or the power source. Here are some steps you can try:
Check the batteries in the remote to ensure they are working properly.
Check the connections between the soundbar and the TV to make sure they are secure.
Try unplugging the soundbar and plugging it back in to see if that resolves the issue.
If the problem persists, you may want to try a different power outlet to see if that makes a difference.
Is brokfonic MODEL NO.CCVG-3276 a smart tv?
It is possible that this model may be a smart TV, but without more information about the specific features and capabilities of the device, it is not possible for me to confirm this.
To determine if your TV is a smart TV, you may want to check the manufacturer's website or the user manual for the device. You can also try looking up the model number online to see if there is any additional information available. If you are still unsure, you can try contacting the manufacturer or a customer service representative for more information.
My devant TV stand by red light keep on blinking and cannot be switched pn?
There could be a few possible causes for the standby light on your Devant TV to keep blinking and the TV not turning on. Here are a few things you could try:
- Check the power cord and outlet. Make sure that the power cord is securely plugged into the TV and the outlet, and that the outlet is receiving power.
- Check the TV's power supply. If the TV's power supply is damaged, it may not be providing power to the TV.
- Check the TV's main board. The main board is responsible for controlling the TV's power and may be faulty if the TV is not turning on.
- Check for any loose connections. Make sure that all of the connections between the TV and other components (such as the cable box or DVD player) are secure.
If these steps do not help, there may be a problem with the TV itself. In this case, you may need to have the TV repaired or replaced.
Lc-58q620u turns on goes to set up and after picking language it goes to find remote and gets stuck
If your LC-58Q620U TV turns on and goes to the set up screen, but then gets stuck on the "find remote" screen, there may be a problem with the remote or the TV itself.
Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve this issue:
- Check the batteries in the remote. Make sure they are fresh and installed properly. If the batteries are low or installed incorrectly, the remote may not be able to communicate with the TV properly.
- Try using a different remote to see if it works with the TV. If the TV responds to the different remote, the problem may be with the original remote.
- Try unplugging the TV and plugging it back in to reset it. This may clear any temporary glitches or errors that are preventing the TV from responding to the remote.
- If the TV still gets stuck on the "find remote" screen, the problem may be with the TV itself. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a qualified repair technician for assistance.
Overall, if your LC-58Q620U TV gets stuck on the "find remote" screen, the problem may be with the remote, the TV, or the connection between the two. Follow the steps above to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Not finding what you are looking for?