20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
Pioneer PRO-FHD1 Plasma Monitor Start-Up Problem.
Based on the symptoms described, it seems that the issue with the Panasonic plasma monitor is related to failing capacitors on the Power Supply Module. The fact that heating the board with a hair dryer temporarily fixes the issue confirms this hypothesis. It's recommended to replace all the capacitors that show signs of failure or have a bulged appearance, as well as any other faulty components on the board. It's also a good idea to have an experienced technician diagnose and repair the issue to ensure proper and safe handling of the components.
How to fix error 1 code on brb5200
Potential solutions for resolving error code 1 on a BRB5200 oven include:
- Verifying the wiring - Ensure that the wiring for the temperature sensor is properly connected and without damage.
- Testing the sensor - Use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the temperature sensor. If it's not within manufacturer specifications, the sensor may need to be replaced.
- Resetting the oven - Disconnect the oven or turn off the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and then turn it back on. This may solve the issue.
- Consulting a technician - If the above steps do not resolve the issue, consider reaching out to a professional technician for diagnosis and repair.
Note: Please refer to the oven's user manual for specific guidance, as the steps to resolve error code 1 may vary based on the oven model.
How do you clean a laser on a DVD player
Clean the laser lens on a DVD player by following these steps:
- Turn off and unplug the player
- Find the laser lens and clean with a soft, lint-free cloth (no liquids/chemicals)
- Gently wipe lens in circular motion to remove dirt/dust
- Reassemble and plug in the player
- Test player to see if cleaning improved performance Note: Consider professional or manufacturer assistance if problem persists.
Screen not working, replaced boards, now I've got white horizontal lines?
If your screen is displaying white horizontal lines after replacing the boards, it is likely that the new boards are not properly connected. Make sure that the boards are securely connected to the screen and that the power switch is in the "on" position. If the problem persists, you may need to replace the boards or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
The screen color is too light can't see it from a few feet away
Brand and model would indeed be useful. Many TVs have the option in menu to present the screen is different "modes", such as dynamic. If yours has such selections, try such to see if it makes an acceptable difference. If the TV is sitting in front of a wndow when light is coming from the window in your face, this affects your vision and the problem is not in the set. Brand and and model, it is difficult to suggest a fix.
Masterlink ML 9600 playback of a song previously successfully recorded on the HD, sounding like a drill going off.
The Masterlink ML 9600 is a professional digital audio recording and mastering system, so there are a few potential causes for this issue:
- Hard drive failure: If the hard drive on the ML 9600 is failing, it can cause issues with playback, including distorted or "drill-like" sounds.
- File corruption: If the file that you recorded and saved on the ML 9600's hard drive becomes corrupted, it can cause issues with playback.
- Firmware issue: If the firmware of the ML 9600 is not up to date, it could cause problems with the playback, especially when it comes to filing compatibility.
- Interference or electronic noise: If there is any kind of electronic noise or interference in the area, it could also cause playback issues, including distorted or "drill-like" sounds.
- Problem with the analog or digital output stages of the ML 9600.
It would be best to check the hard drive, ensure that the firmware is up to date, and verify that the file is not corrupted, and then check with the manufacturer for further assistance. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to have the unit serviced by a professional technician.
Hitachi L40A105A is stuck on demo mode...list of
After searching for an hour or so I finally came across this answer that worked for the L40A105ATo answer your question;First you must set your tv`s input to TVThen open your menu and go to setup and open itYou will see "auto setup" open it and you will see "e-pop demo" turn it off .
Mastertech tv sound but no picture
If your Mastertech TV has sound but no picture, it could be caused by a few different issues. Some possible solutions include:
- Check the TV's cable connections: Make sure all cables (e.g. HDMI, AV, power) are securely connected to the TV and the source device (e.g. cable box, DVD player).
- Check the source device: Make sure the source device (e.g. cable box, DVD player) is working properly and that it's set to the correct input.
- Check the TV's settings: Check the TV's picture settings (brightness, contrast, color) and make sure they are set correctly. You can also try resetting the TV to its default settings.
- Check for a hardware issue: If none of the above solutions work, the issue could be caused by a hardware problem with the TV. This could be a problem with the TV's screen, the circuit board, or the backlight. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a repair professional to have the TV serviced.
- Check if the TV is in the correct input, some TV's have multiple HDMI input and the cable is connected to another HDMI port.
- Check if the TV has any physical damage, such as a cracked screen or a damaged cable.
It's possible that one of the above solutions will resolve the issue, but if not, it's best to consult the TV's manual or contact the manufacturer or a professional repair technician for further assistance.
Swan Vintage Teasmade model STM201N which randomly shuts itself down.
It sounds like your Swan Vintage Teasmade (model STM201N) may be experiencing a power issue that is causing it to randomly shut down. There could be a few different causes for this problem, such as:
- Overheating: The Teasmade could be overheating, causing a thermal shutdown to protect the internal components. Make sure the Teasmade is placed in a well-ventilated area and check to see if the internal components (such as the heating element) are clean and free of dust and debris.
- Power supply issue: The Teasmade's power supply could be faulty, causing the unit to shut down. Check the power cord and plug for any damage or wear, and make sure the outlet the Teasmade is plugged into is working properly.
- Control board issue: The control board inside the Teasmade could be malfunctioning, causing the unit to shut down. Unfortunately, it seems that the circuit board is fixed in place and it may not be possible to remove it easily, in this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a repair professional for assistance.
- Loose connection: The Teasmade may have a loose connection between the power cord and the circuit board, which can cause the unit to shut off. Check all connections between the power cord and the circuit board to see if any are loose.
It's possible that one of the above solutions will resolve the issue, but if not, it's best to contact the manufacturer or a professional repair technician for further assistance. Also, if the Teasmade is still under warranty, it's a good idea to contact the manufacturer to see if they can repair or replace the unit.
Need cods for an Apex DVD player
The programming codes for an Apex DVD player will vary depending on the specific model of the player and the type of remote you are using. Some codes that are commonly used for Apex DVD players are:
You will need to check your remote control's instruction manual for the specific codes that work for your remote and the Apex DVD player you have.
To program your remote control to work with your Apex DVD player, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the Apex DVD player
- Press and hold the "Code Search" button on your remote control until the indicator light stays on.
- Press the "DVD" button on the remote control.
- Enter the code from the list above that corresponds to your Apex DVD player. The indicator light will blink if the code is accepted.
- Test the remote control by pressing the "Power" button. If the player turns off, the programming is complete.
Not finding what you are looking for?