20 Most Recent
- Page 10 Questions & Answers
My soundcraft Efx8 is not powering on and it's not the plug or a fuse.
If your Soundcraft EFX8 mixer is not powering on and you have checked the plug and fuse, there may be a problem with the power supply or the mixer itself.
To troubleshoot the problem, you can try the following steps:
- Check the power supply. Make sure that the power supply is properly plugged in and functioning correctly. You can test the power supply by plugging it into a different outlet or by using a voltage tester to check for a power supply.
- Check the power cord. Make sure that the power cord is properly plugged into the mixer and the outlet. If the cord is damaged or frayed, it may be causing the mixer to not power on.
- Check the internal fuse. The EFX8 mixer has an internal fuse that may need to be replaced if it has blown. You can locate the fuse by removing the bottom panel of the mixer and looking for a small, cylindrical component with wires attached to it.
- Check the power switch. If the power switch is not functioning properly, it may be preventing the mixer from powering on. You can test the power switch by using a multimeter to check for continuity.
If you are unable to determine the cause of the problem using the above steps, it is recommended that you have the mixer inspected by a qualified technician. They will be able to diagnose the problem and recommend the appropriate repairs.
PROGRAM NEW DIGIDOOR 3 WALL CONSOLE
To program a new wall console for your Digidoor 3 to the receiver, follow these steps:
- Connect the receiver to a power source and turn it on.
- Press and hold the "Learn" button on the receiver for 5 seconds. The LED light on the receiver should start flashing.
- Press and hold the "Learn" button on the new wall console for 5 seconds. The LED light on the wall console should start flashing.
- Release the "Learn" buttons on both the receiver and the wall console.
- Press and hold the "Open" button on the wall console for 5 seconds. The LED light on the wall console should stop flashing and the LED light on the receiver should start flashing.
- Release the "Open" button on the wall console. The LED light on the receiver should stop flashing, indicating that the wall console has been successfully programmed to the receiver.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to reset the receiver and try the programming process again. To reset the receiver, unplug it from the power source and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and repeating the programming process. If you are still having trouble, you may want to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Can an old 1975 k45 be fitted with the newer phase board?
It is generally not possible to retrofit an SS model phase board onto a K45 model. The K45 and SS models likely have different electrical and mechanical designs, so it is unlikely that the phase board from one model will be compatible with the other.
If the wirewound resistor in your K45 has a broken yellow lead that is too short to repair, you will need to replace the resistor with a new one that is compatible with the K45. It may be possible to find a replacement resistor from the manufacturer of the K45 or from a third-party supplier. Alternatively, you could try to repair the broken lead by splicing in a new piece of wire. However, keep in mind that this may not be a permanent solution and may require additional repairs in the future.
It is generally not recommended to attempt to retrofit or modify electrical components in a device unless you have the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools. Incorrectly installing or modifying electrical components can potentially cause serious damage to the device and may even create a safety hazard. If you are not comfortable performing the repair yourself, it is recommended to seek the assistance of a qualified professional
My buzz tv remote is not able to navigate, it can turn on and off
If your Buzz TV remote is not able to navigate, but it can turn on and off the TV, there could be several possible causes for this issue. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the batteries: Make sure that the batteries in the remote are not dead or low on power. Replace the batteries if necessary.
- Check the remote's range: Make sure that the remote is within range of the TV. The remote's range may be limited, so it may not work if it is too far away from the TV.
- Check for interference: There may be other electronic devices in the area that are causing interference with the remote's signal. Try moving the remote and the TV to a different location to see if this resolves the issue.
- Check for damage: If the remote has been dropped or subjected to moisture, it may be damaged and not functioning properly. Check the remote for any visible signs of damage.
- Check the TV's settings: Make sure that the TV is set to receive signals from the remote. Some TVs have a setting that allows you to turn off the remote control function, so you may need to turn it back on.
If these steps do not resolve the problem, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer of the TV or the remote for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps based on the make and model of your TV and remote.
TCL 75S535 went all black, but with backlight. I was able to trouble shoot to having only 25% black by disconnecting ST7461D01-6-XRR1. How to are repair that last quarter?
This is NOT a tcon board issue, don't wast your money replacing it or SMD parts on the board as the other answer suggested, you have a bad panel, start by testing the capacitors on the board that is giving issues however I don't think you will find this is the issue, one other thing you can do is isolate and tape off the connectors that connect to the shorted diodes in the panel,and the set should work and have a 99% normal picture, look on youtube for vids on how to use scotch tape to repair a LED panel, it's time consuming finding the right one but you have a good chance of making the set work again for no cost. This is a common issue on this and several other brands of TV's. Good luck!
How do I stop it from saying wifi dongle removed
Have you tried checking in the menu to see if wi-fi has been enabled? If it has, it may be looking for a dongle and is stating it is missing. Perhaps disabling wi-fi will cause the notation to be removed.
Why apfc panel is important?
Industries are heavily dependent on power for their machinery. As the industrial load increases, so does the demand for
power. However, they fail to utilize the supplied power effectively and end up having to draw more power. Which leads to higher bills and penalties.
Here's where we come to know, Why APFC Panel is Required? Here's why an APFC panel is required? And how is the APFC panel beneficial in industrial applications.
One of the basic functions of an APFC Panel is to improve the power factor. Power Factor is the ratio of Active Power to Apparent Power. The Power Factor allows you to measure how efficiently the power is being used for work. And how much of the power is wasted as a reactive load.
In industries, a huge part of the load is inductive and requires reactive power for current magnetization. This reactive power is a waste and not utilized for any actual work. And this leads to a need for additional power to run a machine from the ideal needs. This results in a low power factor and can lead to voltage fluctuations, power issues, operational losses, as well as higher electricity bills and heavy penalties. APFC Panels also helps to overcome this difficulty by maintaining the power factor close to unity.
APFC Panels are an automatic control system consisting of a microprocessor controller and multiple capacitors. You can turn these panels on or off automatically on an individual basis, as and when you need. They're reliable, efficient, and ensure a consistently higher Power Factor by meeting the reactive power needs of the machinery. This reduces the reactive load on the utility, bringing down your overall power demand, your electricity bills, as well as reducing the risk of heavy penalties.
The main benefits of using APFC panels are:
APFC panels help reduce Reactive Power and Apparent Power Demand.
These panels also help to avoid Power Factor Surcharges & Maximum Demand Penalties.
It reduces the risk of Operational Issues and Power Loss.
Whereas it also improves the power factor. And brings it as close to 0.99 or unity as possible.
It provides consistent Power Factor Correction even under fluctuating power loads.
The Automatic Control System effectively switches the capacitors on or off whenever you require.
The APFC Panels continuously monitors the load and takes action based on the microprocessor relays.
These panels also have a User-Friendly Interface.
It helps you bring down electricity consumption and reduce your bills.
These panels likewise minimize Harmonic Disruption too.
Itis durable and resistant to corrosion.Apfc Panels also protect electrical equipment from damage.
Where can I get a new remote for my cz230er. Company says they don't have any. Put battery in backwards
It's possible to purchase a replacement remote control for your CZ230ER model from a variety of sources, including online retailers and electronics stores. Some options for finding a replacement remote include:
Checking online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Best Buy. These websites often have a wide selection of remote controls available for purchase, including ones that are compatible with the CZ230ER model.
Contacting the manufacturer of your CZ230ER model. Even if the company does not have any replacement remotes available for sale, they may be able to direct you to a third-party vendor that does.
Checking with local electronics stores. Many stores that sell electronic devices, such as Best Buy or Fry's Electronics, carry a variety of replacement remote controls and may have one that is compatible with your CZ230ER model.
Searching online classified websites such as Craigslist or Kijiji. While it may be more difficult to find a specific model on these websites, you may be able to find a used remote control that is compatible with your CZ230ER model.
It's also worth noting that it's possible to purchase a universal remote control that is compatible with a wide range of devices, including your CZ230ER model. Universal remotes are available from a variety of sources, including online retailers and electronics stores.
TCL LED TV Shadow in the middle
if you have constant power outages, this can affect your electric equipment in different ways. Power depends on a certain current and voltage and if those fluctuate, the improper current and voltage interact with the different electronic parts of the tv which they shouldn't be touching. Overtime, these affects act as wear and tare.
To overcome this, please move to factory resetting your tv as you've already performed a power-cycling strategy. If the problem persists, you might need to using a technician to fix the issue and also finding a power generator to help stop this issue in the future.
LE60600LU Sharp. Won't power on.
The method that you've used leaves your tv open for compatibility issues with the different boards. Sharp could be using a special customized board that you can only get through them, so any substitutions would make the tv non-functional. Please compare the boards that you inserted with the original board that Sharp provided. Do their part number match and do they use the same type of chips? If there is any difference, this could cause the error that you're experiencing.
If you want a different perspective and hands-on work, you can get the tv upgrades reviewed by your local Bestbuy/geeksquad. You should be able to schedule an at-home appointment.
Stuck on usb mode, ECCO 32' tv
Please remove all unnecessary attachment from your tv and then attempt to use your remote again. If the remote does not work properly, then you can move on to running a power cycle (ie unplug the tv for 30 seconds before plugging the power back in).
Then you can test the remote again. Otherwise, the tv might need a factory reset in order to overcome the issue at hand.'
Not finding what you are looking for?