20 Most Recent
SVA-USA DP262 DVD Player Questions & Answers
I have a dp262 dvd player and there was a power
You need to turn the progressive scan off. I presume your have the player connected using a yellow, red, and white cable. Progressive scan requires a different connection or else the screen will look like what you've described. There should be a button on your remote that says "pscan" or "p/s". If you don't see these or a button that says progressive scan, check for a button on the back of the player, and also check the setup menu of the player. You'll find it in one of those places.Let me know how it goes.
I hope I've provided you useful assistance and that this information
allows you to make an informed decision as to how to proceed from
here. Please be sure to vote on my response. I hope I've earned a
good rating from you today.
Please post a comment if you need
additional assistance so that I can help you further.
We understand that your problem
some universal remotes are used only tv play.they did not open menu .so you bought original remote and solve your problem. thank you.
10/11/2010 8:06:53 PM •
on Oct 11, 2010
I have a small sva
With remote access the user menu and then Turn off the ' Closed Caption ' feature.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
6/16/2010 5:31:49 PM •
on Jun 16, 2010
Tcl 55s425 I get the back light but no display and some vertical lines
If you're getting backlight but no display and some vertical lines on your TCL 55s425 TV, it's possible that there is an issue with the T-Con board or its fuse.
Since you've already inspected the ribbon cables and didn't find any issues there, checking the fuses would be the next step. If you see a fuse on the T-Con board, check it for continuity using a multimeter. If the fuse is blown, you'll need to replace it with a new one.
If there is another smaller fuse on the board, you should also check that for continuity. If it's blown, replacing it may resolve the issue.
If replacing the fuses doesn't resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a problem with the T-Con board itself. In that case, it may need to be replaced or repaired.
If you're not comfortable working with electronics or troubleshooting the TV, it's recommended to seek the help of a professional technician or contact TCL customer support for further assistance.
I have a thin purple vertical line running down my screen from my webcam, How do I fix this?
A thin purple vertical line running down your screen from your webcam could be caused by a few different issues. Here are a few steps you can take to try and fix the problem:
- Check the webcam connection: Ensure that your webcam is properly connected to your computer. If it's a USB webcam, try unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- Update the webcam driver: Go to your computer manufacturer's website or the webcam manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your webcam. Install the driver and restart your computer.
- Test the webcam on another computer: Try using the webcam on another computer to see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, the problem could be with your computer's graphics card or video driver.
- Check for software conflicts: Certain programs or software can conflict with the webcam and cause display issues. Try closing other programs while using your webcam to see if that resolves the problem.
- Contact the manufacturer: If none of the above steps work, contact the manufacturer of your webcam for additional troubleshooting or repair options.
If the issue persists, it could indicate a hardware problem with the webcam. In that case, you may need to replace the webcam or contact a professional repair service for assistance.
Can you cast or mirror with this TV from Android device
Yes you can
You give zero clue of the devices. all questions need 'make model (what it is)' and in you case you need TWO of those.
Mirror your Android phone or tablet screen to the TV
- From your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app.
- Tap the left hand navigation to open the menu.
- Tap Cast screen / audio and select your TV.
Not finding what you are looking for?