Yamaha 3 zone wiring diagram for a electronic snare drum
To begin helping you, Please give More details .
More details means more possible solutions, Include the things you
have done, to Remedy the questions you are having.
Where do you need to connect the snare drum? ( what unit ? Model )
Do you have a Professional Mixer? ( Model ? )
Could it be connected to PC? ( Via what connections to do you intend
to use ? )
Here are the connectors :
• MIDI IN/OUT
• USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST
• OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack)
• DIGITAL OUT (EIAJ CP1201, IEC60958, S/P DIF)
• INDIVIDUAL OUTPUT 1 - 6 (standard phone jack)
• Trigger Input jacks 1 - 9, 12 - 15 (Standard stereo phone jack, L: Trigger Signal, R: Rim Switch)
• Trigger Input jacks 10 and 11 (Standard stereo phone jack, L: Trigger Signal, R: Trigger Signal)
• AUX IN/SAMPLING IN (Standard stereo phone jack)
• PHONES (Standard stereo phone jack)
• HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone jack)
• DC IN 16V
if it pertains to the input wirings, still looking
thanks in advance for choosing Fixya for assistance!
on Mar 07, 2010