20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Tray for cd won't open
you need to open the cover of your component and have access to the mechanical system of the CD. The timing gears might got dislocated and you need to manually adjust them.check also if there are belts that are broken replace them.
Cd tray stuck closed
open the cabinet and remove the magnetic lock placed on the top of the mechanism then u can remove the cd
Yamaha RX V1000 powers on fine but puts out no sound at all.
It sounds like the Yamaha RX V1000 is not properly outputting sound from the speakers. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the volume: Make sure the volume is turned up on the receiver and on the connected source (such as a TV or Blu-ray player).
- Check the speaker connections: Make sure the speaker wires are securely connected to the receiver and to the speakers. Double check that the speakers are connected to the correct terminals (positive to positive, negative to negative).
- Check the input/output settings: Make sure the receiver is set to the correct input and that the connected source is set to output sound. Also, check the Yamaha RX V1000's settings to ensure that the speakers are set to "on" and that the correct speakers are selected.
- Check the mute function: Make sure the mute function on the Yamaha RX V1000 is not activated.
- Check the amplifier section: Sometimes, the issue could be with the amplifier section of the receiver, which can be tested by a professional technician.
- Check the firmware: Make sure the firmware of the Yamaha RX V1000 is up to date, if not update it.
If none of these troubleshooting steps resolve the issue, it may be best to contact a qualified service technician to inspect and diagnose the problem. They may be able to troubleshoot the problem and make necessary repairs, or advise on replacement of certain parts if necessary.
Rx-v565 code RAV293 Yamaha remote
The codes for the AV 293 remote to operate a Yamaha RXV565 receiver may vary depending on the specific model of the remote. Here are a few steps you can follow to program the AV 293 remote to work with your Yamaha RXV565 receiver:
- Turn on the Yamaha RXV565 receiver.
- Press and hold the "Power" and "Input" buttons on the AV 293 remote simultaneously until the red LED light flashes twice.
- Press the "Power" button on the AV 293 remote.
- Enter the three-digit code for your Yamaha RXV565 receiver using the number buttons on the remote. The code may be listed in the instruction manual for the AV 293 remote or you can try one of the following codes: 431, 439, 471, 478, 559, or 678.
- Press the "Input" button on the AV 293 remote to test the code. If the code is correct, the Yamaha RXV565 receiver should turn off. If the code is incorrect, the red LED light on the AV 293 remote will flash twice.
- Repeat the above steps to try a different code if necessary.
If you are unable to find the correct code or have any difficulty programming the AV 293 remote, you may need to consult the instruction manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
How can I make my screen work?
There is normally a capacitor on the back of the display that may fail. They normally get dimmer until you can't see anything. Replacing it should fix it.
How do I reset the protection circuitry on Yamaha RX-A820?
press and hold the 'tone control' and 'info' buttons and press power. This will release the protect. The first thing that show on the display will be the protect code to tell you why it shut down. If it turns right back off, then you most likely have a short in the amp that will need to be repaired.
Not finding what you are looking for?