20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Toshiba e-studo120 H4 error code
This should do it.
Performing a Fault Reset 14 will reset your WorkCentre and will help to clear error codes.
- Find the pink Clear button on the Control Panel of the WorkCentre.
- Find the button below the word Auto.
- Press these buttons in the following sequence: [Clear], [Auto], [Clear], [Auto]
NOTE: All of the lights on the Control Panel should go out and the LED Display should go blank. If the lights do not go out, then repeat step 3 until they do. It may be necessary to increase or decrease the pace of the [Clear], [Auto], [Clear], [Auto] sequence.
- Press the [10's] key one time and the [1's] key four times to enter '14' in the LED Display, as if you were to make 14 copies.
- Press the green [Start] button.
- Press the pink [Clear] button two times.
- The WorkCentre should now warm up and come to ready.
- If the above steps do not clear the error code, repeat steps 3 to 6 a second time.
on Aug 13, 2018
Photo copier not starting
You need to specify a bit better. If you're trying to turn on the unit and it simply will not start at all first check that the outlet is working, then check if the cord used to connect the unit works. If both work properly you will need a tech take care of the repairs. Possibly a the surge box inside the unit where the cord is connected was fried and may need replacement. Hope this helps.
on Sep 02, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?