20 Most Recent
Polaroid Polaview 211E Multimedia Projector - Page 7 Questions & Answers
How to calculate percentages
Divide a number by another
Each calculator has its way of calculating percentages, percentage increase/decrease.
Stop watermark popup before printing model ECOSYS P5026cdw
To disable the watermark before printing on a Kyocera ECOSYS P5026cdw model, you can follow these steps:
- Open the printer driver on your computer.
- Go to the "Advanced" or "Properties" tab.
- Locate the "Watermark" or "Overlay" settings and select "Off" or "Disabled."
- Click "OK" or "Apply" to save the changes.
- Try printing again and the watermark should no longer appear.
Please note that these steps may vary depending on your specific printer model and the software you are using. If you are still having trouble, consult the printer's user manual or contact the manufacturer for additional support.
Here is the sollution https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxLV0-3d4dk&ab_channel=seefees
Bosch dishwasher error code h04
Error cade h04 on Bosch dishwasher - held down Start button (not on/off button) for 3 seconds or until it showed one of the cycles not the h04 error then select your cycle and turn it on normally - saved me some cash I am sure
Ineo+ 250i Printer has an error saying toner is low, but the toner is full
Your Ineo+ 250i printer's toner sensor sounds like it may be malfunctioning. The toner sensor is in charge of keeping track of the amount of toner in the cartridge and relaying that data to the printer's control board. Even though the cartridge is full, the printer may display a "toner low" error if the sensor is not working properly.
You might attempt the following steps to address the problem:
Restarting the printer Turn the printer off, leave it unplugged for a while, then plug it back in and turn it back on to try and reset it. This can occasionally fix any issues or bugs with the printer's memory.
How to fix error 14 on sunstar km-2522bl4
Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix the problem:
- Check the bur: Make sure that the bur is properly installed and that it is not damaged or worn.
- Check the air pressure: Make sure that the air pressure is set correctly and that there are no leaks in the air lines.
- Check the bearings: Check the bearings for wear or damage and replace them if necessary.
- Check the turbine: Make sure that the turbine is functioning properly and that it is not clogged or damaged.
- Check the contra-angle : Make sure that the contra-angle is properly attached and that it is not damaged.
- Check the power supply: Make sure that the power supply is properly connected and that there is no damage to the power cord.
- Consult the manual: Consult the manual for specific troubleshoot and service information for your Sunstar KM-2522BL4 model.
10 on display screen on heater
emperature sensor. To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Check the temperature sensor: Make sure the sensor is properly connected and that the wires are not damaged. If the sensor is damaged, you will need to replace it.
- Check the water flow: Make sure that there is adequate water flow to the heater. If the water flow is too low, the heater will not be able to function properly.
- Check the temperature settings: Make sure that the temperature settings on the heater are set correctly. If the temperature is set too high, the heater may not be able to function properly.
- Reset the heater: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to reset the heater. To do this, turn off the power to the heater, wait for at least 5 minutes, and then turn the power back on.
- Contact manufacturer or professional: If the above steps do not work, it is highly recommended that you contact Hayward customer service or a pool heating professional for further diagnosis and repair.
It's important to note that these steps are general guidance and the specific steps may vary depending on the model of your Hayward pool heater. Make sure to consult the manual for the specific steps and precautions before performing any maintenance or repairs on your pool heater.
D COPIA 2500 ERROR C0630?
The C0630 error code on a Olivetti D-Copia 2500 indicates a problem with the thermistor sensor in the fusing unit. The thermistor sensor is responsible for monitoring the temperature inside the fusing unit and ensuring that it stays within a safe range. If the sensor detects a problem with the temperature, it will send an error code to the printer's control board and shut down the fusing unit to prevent damage.
The following steps can be taken to resolve the error:
- Check the fusing unit: Make sure the fusing unit is properly installed and that there are no visible signs of damage or wear.
- Check the thermistor sensor: Make sure the thermistor sensor is properly connected to the fusing unit and that there are no visible signs of damage or wear.
- Check the fusing unit temperature: Make sure the fusing unit temperature is within the specified range.
- Check for any debris or paper jam: Check for debris or paper jam in the fusing unit and clean it if necessary.
- Check the fuser lamp: Make sure the fuser lamp is working properly and that the lamp is not broken
If the problem persists after trying these steps, it may be necessary to have a professional technician to check and repair the printer.
It's important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage or failure of the printer.
Where can I find an ativa service manual
An Ativa service manual can typically be obtained from the manufacturer or a authorized service center. You can also check the Ativa website for any available documentation or contact their customer support for assistance in finding a service manual for your specific device. Additionally, some third-party websites such as ManualsLib or ManualsOnline, may have a copy of the service manual for your specific model of Ativa device.
Lexmark mx611de [88.30] cartridge replacement error, 0 estimated pages remaining
The "88.30 cartridge replacement error" message on a Lexmark MX611de printer indicates that the printer is unable to recognize one or more of the cartridges installed in it. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- The cartridges are not properly installed in the printer.
- The cartridges are not compatible with the printer.
- The cartridges have reached the end of their useful life and need to be replaced.
- The printer's firmware is out of date and needs to be updated.
To resolve the issue, you should try the following steps:
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Remove the cartridges from the printer and make sure they are properly installed according to the printer's manual.
- Clean the electrical contacts on the cartridges and the printer with a dry, lint-free cloth.
- Reinstall the cartridges in the printer, being careful to align them properly.
- Turn on the printer and check if the error message is cleared.
If the error message persists, you may need to check the compatibility of the cartridges with your printer model and the age of the cartridge. If the cartridge is old, you might need to replace it.
Updating the firmware of the printer can also solve the problem, check the Lexmark website for update on the same.
In case the problem persist after trying all the above troubleshoot, please contact Lexmark support for further assistance.
OLLIVETTI 2500 ERROR CODE C0630?
Error code C0630 on an Olivetti D-Copia 2500 multifunction printer typically indicates a problem with the toner cartridge or the waste toner container. This error can be caused by a number of different issues, including a low toner level, a problem with the toner cartridge or waste toner container, or a problem with the printer's sensor or control board.
Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:
- Check the toner level in the cartridge and replace the cartridge if it is low.
- Make sure that the toner cartridge is properly installed and that all of the connections are secure. If the error persists after replacing the cartridge, the new one might be faulty.
- Check the waste toner container, if your printer has one, and make sure it is properly installed and not full.
- Clean the toner sensor if there is one and check for any debris or foreign objects that may be causing the error.
- If the problem persists, it's possible that there is a malfunction in other parts of the machine such as the control board.
It's recommended that you check the printer manual or contact Olivetti Support for more specific instructions or troubleshooting steps that can help identify the cause of the issue. They can also assist you in determining if it would be better to repair or replace the machine.
Not finding what you are looking for?