20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I'm trying to set my
I had the same problem with the watch my wife bought me. On the mode make sure it doesn;t say T2 in the top right hand corner. if it does you are in the wrong mode. Hit the mode button until it shows the day of the week highlighted and a date and then go through the normal time set procedures. That worked for me.
My timex 1440 sport watch has buttons that are
To set time and date:
1) With time and date showing, press SET.
2) Seconds ?ash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute,
setting seconds to zero.
3) Press MODE. Hour ?ashes. Press START/STOP to change hour,
including AM (no symbol) and PM.
4) Press MODE. Minutes ?ash. Press START/STOP to change minutes;
hold button to scan values.
5) Press MODE. Month ?ashes. Press START/STOP to change month.
6) Press MODE. Date ?ashes. Press START/STOP to change date.
7) Press MODE. Day ?ashes. Press START/STOP to change day.
8) Press MODE. Time format ?ashes. Press START/STOP to select
12- or 24-hour time format. 12-hour format has AM/PM.
9) Press SET, at any step, to exit and save settings.
Date (day of month) appears in upper part of display in Time mode.
Press and hold START/STOP to see month and date in large digits.
Timex 1440 sports digital watch time setting
- Press and hold the mode button until it starts to blink, then release.
- First the alarm time will come up.
- Press the mode button once to get to the time and date.
- The seconds will flash first.
- Press the st/stop button to toggle between the seconds, hour, minutes, date (month and day) and day of the week.
- Press the lap/reset button to change the values.
- When done, press the mode button again to return to normal.
Set date on 1440 sports watch 504-t5k085
My watch has model number 504-tsk085, labeled Timex 1440 Sports, and Timex provides the incorrect manual for it online. I wrote these instructions after careful experiment:
Upper left button: press to switch to a stopwatch, or...
Press and hold to enter alarm setting mode. Once flashing press again to enter time/date setting mode.
-- you can only do one or the other without exiting the setting
mode (time or alarm set).
- within the setting mode you use the two right side buttons
in obvious ways to set times/dates
Exit setting mode by pressing upper left again
Lower left button: light
Upper right button (when not setting time): reveal date while pressed
Lower right button (when not setting time): reveal alarm time while pressed.
ALSO: WHILE lower right button is pressed you can change alarm
on/off and chime on/off through the four possible settings by
secondarily pressing the upper right button repeatedly.
How do I put the back of the wrist watch on.
You probably need to go to a watch repair professional. Any business that replaces watch batteries should be able to help you. They have a special press designed to support the watch safely while they snap the back onto the case. This sometimes takes quie a bit of force and rqeuires that the watch case and back plate be perfectly aligned.
Timex 1440 sports watch, WR50M
In "Time Mode" when time is displayed, hold the "mode" button until the alarm flashes. Press the "mode" button again and the display should change to the seconds flashing. Press the st/stop button to change location between seconds, minutes, hours, date, month, and day. Use the lap/reset button to make any changes.
Not finding what you are looking for?