Philips HTL2101/F7 Soundbar Speaker Spkr - rc2436 htl2101-f7 htl2101f7 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
Remote not working
We have a remote for that model available at https://www.remotes.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=htl2101af7
5/2/2017 5:01:21 PM •
on May 02, 2017
You have to use the TV remote to set the TV sound option to external. Look on TV setup menu for 'external output' or 'external speakers'.
9/15/2014 1:47:09 PM •
on Sep 15, 2014
Philips tv Model - 21PT3525/V7 I want EHT Number ?
The EHT number for a Philips TV model 21PT3525/V7 can vary depending on the specific version of the TV. However, the EHT number for this model is typically BSC25-0235 or BSC25-0217.
It's important to note that replacing the EHT can be a dangerous process, as it involves working with high voltage components. If you're not experienced with electronics repair, it's recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician who can perform the repair safely and properly.
3/4/2023 1:03:43 AM •
on Mar 04, 2023
How do I program my Magnavox universal remote to my Philips Magnavox fw530c mini Hi-Fi stereo
To program your Magnavox universal remote to your Philips Magnavox FW530C mini Hi-Fi stereo, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Philips Magnavox FW530C mini Hi-Fi stereo manually.
- Press and hold the "Code Search" button on your Magnavox remote until the indicator light turns on.
- Press the "Device" button on the remote, which should be the button corresponding to your stereo.
- Enter the 3-digit code for your stereo. You can find a list of codes for Philips Magnavox products in the user manual for your universal remote or online. If you do not have the manual or cannot find the code online, try entering codes 006, 007, 010, 011, 013, 016, 027, 033, 035, 043, 066, 087, 089, 114, 117, 118, 119, 120, or 123.
- Press the "Power" button on the remote to see if the stereo turns off. If it does, you have successfully programmed the remote. If it does not, repeat steps 2-4 with a different code until you find one that works.
- Once you have programmed the remote to control your stereo, test out the other buttons to make sure they work as well (such as volume control, track skip, etc.).
Note: If you cannot find a code that works for your stereo, you can also try the "Code Search" function on the remote. This may take some time, but it will automatically search for the correct code until it finds one that works.
2/26/2023 6:54:07 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Philips DVD remote code pls?
4 digits Universal Remote codes for PHILIPS DVD Player
3 digits Universal Remote Codes for PHILIPS DVD Player
2/12/2023 8:22:09 AM •
on Feb 12, 2023
TV stuck in DTV mode
It's very simple just remove the TV wire connected to your DVD drive then an option will pump up, asking you whether you want to use it, then select yes that's ok, it's done
1/15/2023 6:48:03 AM •
on Jan 15, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?