20 Most Recent
LG LFX28977 (276 cu ft) Bottom Freezer Commercial French Door Refrigerator With Ice Box Questions & Answers
Freezer light no longer comes on.
The switch and or the led light assy has ice inside of it. This is a known issue with this LG unit.
Call LG and request them to fix this under a warrranty.
Lg frig water not working
If you have already replaced the water inlet valve and checked the water pressure, there could be a blockage in the water line between the inlet valve and the dispenser. You can try to disconnect the water line from the inlet valve and the dispenser and flush it out with water to clear any blockages.
If this does not resolve the issue, the problem could be with the water dispenser actuator, which controls the flow of water from the dispenser. The actuator may be faulty or may need to be replaced.
Regarding the clip for the inlet valve and water reservoir, you can try contacting LG customer support or a licensed repair technician to see if they have the replacement part available. They may also be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or guidance to resolve the water dispenser issue.
My lg refrigerator will only make ice when I open it up and push the inside button. There is no water available in the front and complete frig not cooling well.
If your LG refrigerator is only making ice when you open it up and push the inside button, and the complete fridge is not cooling well, there are a few things you can check:
- Check the temperature settings: Make sure the temperature settings for the fridge and freezer are set correctly. If the temperature is too high, it can cause the fridge to not cool properly.
- Check the air vents: Make sure the air vents inside the fridge and freezer are not blocked by food or other items. Blocked air vents can prevent proper air circulation and cause cooling issues.
- Check the door gaskets: Make sure the door gaskets are sealing properly. If there is air leaking through the door gaskets, it can cause the fridge to not cool properly.
- Check the condenser coils: Make sure the condenser coils on the back of the fridge are clean and free of dust and debris. Dirty condenser coils can cause the fridge to not cool properly.
As for the error code E 1S or 15, it indicates a problem with the ice maker fan. This fan is responsible for circulating air over the ice maker to prevent frost buildup. If the fan is not working properly, it can cause the ice maker to not make ice or make ice intermittently.
To fix the issue, you may need to replace the ice maker fan. It's recommended to have a professional technician perform this repair to ensure it's done correctly.
LG Fridge GS-L668PNL (Control Panel-Display) not working
It is possible that the issue is with the control panel (display) itself, as you have ordered a replacement. However, before installing the new control panel, you should check the wiring connections and make sure they are secure and not damaged. You should also check the electrical supply to the fridge to ensure that it is functioning properly. If the issue persists after installing the new control panel, you may want to consider calling a professional to diagnose the issue.
My LG French door refrigerator is displaying Er f5 what is wrong
The "Er F5" error code on an LG French door refrigerator typically indicates a problem with the freezer fan motor. This could be caused by a number of things, including:
- The fan motor is not working correctly
- The fan blades are obstructed
- The fan motor wiring is damaged or disconnected
To resolve the issue:
- Turn off the refrigerator and unplug it.
- Remove any obstructions from the fan blades.
- Check the fan motor wiring to make sure it's connected securely.
- If the wiring is fine, try turning the fan motor by hand to see if it's seized.
- If the fan motor is damaged or not working, it may need to be replaced.
If the issue persists after trying these steps, it's recommended to call a professional repair service
How do I add freon to my LG LFX25973D Linear compressor?
why are you adding freon ---if you do not know what your doing around freon [ not like adding to a vehicle ] you can seriously inure you or someone else as well as damaging a unit that may not have needed freon ]-- to add freon to a system you need correct freon -set of gauges -- tap a line valve port --but before you add will need to locate and fix leak --then hook up a vacuum pump --to test fix and get all moisture in lines out must hold at 30 inch vac to boil off moisture if holds for at least 20 to 30 min then can start adding freon then turn on unit and start charging it
I have LG refrigerator LSC27950, there is ice in the icemaker& when I press the lever I hear humming noise for water and clicking noise for ice, but no ice or water are dispensing?
The error code dH on your LG refrigerator is indicating a water supply problem. This could be caused by a few different issues:
- Clogged or frozen water line: The water line supplying the icemaker and water dispenser may be clogged or frozen. This can prevent water from flowing to the icemaker and dispenser. Check the water line and make sure that it is not clogged or frozen.
- Water inlet valve: The water inlet valve that supplies water to the ice maker and dispenser may be faulty or clogged. This can prevent water from flowing to the icemaker and dispenser. You can check the water inlet valve and make sure it is functioning properly or if it is clogged.
- Water filter: A clogged water filter can prevent water from flowing to the icemaker and dispenser. If your refrigerator has a water filter, make sure that it is not clogged and has been replaced recently.
- Water pressure: If the water pressure is too low, it can prevent water from flowing to the icemaker and dispenser. Make sure that the water pressure in your refrigerator is adequate.
You should first try to check the water line, water inlet valve, water filter, and water pressure. If none of these solutions work, please contact a professional technician or LG customer service to diagnose and fix the problem.
I have a LG Refrigerator, the refrigerator and freezer both went out.
It sounds like there may be an issue with the compressor or the control board on your LG refrigerator. The fact that both the refrigerator and freezer have stopped working suggests that the problem may be with a component that is common to both sections, such as the compressor or the control board.
Here are a few steps you can try to diagnose the problem:
- Check the compressor: Make sure that the compressor is running. If it's not, it could indicate that the compressor is malfunctioning or that there is a problem with the relay or the capacitor.
- Check the control board: Make sure that the control board is receiving power and that it is functioning properly. If the board is not working, it could be causing the compressor and the fans to not work.
- Check the thermostat: Make sure that the thermostat is functioning properly and that it is set to the correct temperature.
- Check the airflow: Make sure that the airflow to the refrigerator and freezer is not blocked.
- If the problem persists, it's best to contact LG customer service or a professional refrigeration technician for further assistance.
It's important to note that working with appliances that use refrigerants can be dangerous, if you're not comfortable working with appliances or if you're not sure what the problem is, it's best to get it serviced by a professional.
LG model lmxs30776s coils freezing up
The problem you are describing of the coils freezing up in your LG model LMXS30776S refrigerator and rising temperatures in the refrigerator section could be caused by a faulty evaporator fan or another issue. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and diagnose the problem:
- Check the evaporator fan: The evaporator fan is responsible for circulating air and maintaining the temperature in the refrigerator section. If the fan is not working properly, the coils may freeze up. To check the fan, unplug the refrigerator and locate the evaporator fan in the back of the freezer section. Use a multimeter to check for continuity on the fan motor, if there is no continuity, the fan motor needs to be replaced.
- Check the defrost system: The defrost system is responsible for removing ice build-up on the coils. If the defrost system is not working properly, the coils may freeze up. To check the defrost system, unplug the refrigerator and locate the defrost thermostat and the defrost heater. Use a multimeter to check for continuity on the thermostat and heater, if there is no continuity, they need to be replaced.
- Check the temperature sensor: The temperature sensor is responsible for monitoring the temperature in the refrigerator section. If the sensor is not working properly, it may cause the coils to freeze up and the temperature to rise. To check the temperature sensor, unplug the refrigerator and locate the sensor. Use a multimeter to check for continuity on the sensor, if there is no continuity, the sensor needs to be replaced.
- Check the air inlet or outlet vents: If the air inlet or outlet vents are blocked, it can cause the coils to freeze up and the temperature to rise. Check the inlet and outlet vents for any blockages and clean them if necessary.
If you are not comfortable working on your own, it is recommended to contact a qualified technician to diagnose and fix the problem. It is important to note that troubleshooting and repairing a refrigerator can be dangerous, so it's important to follow safety precautions and make sure you are familiar with the appliance before attempting to fix it yourself.
How do I keep my fridge from freezing everything?
Just call in an engineer David. You already changed the damper motor and the old was fine. It is likely to be the control board, but they are really expensive so you need correct diagnosis and warranty on the part and the labour in fixing it. If you are lucky, it is just a broken wire or connector.
Where is the timer for controlling defrost located in LG refrigerator Model GR-S352QLC double door.
The timer for controlling the defrost cycle on your LG refrigerator model GR-S352QLC is typically located behind the control panel or near the compressor at the back of the
To access the timer, you will likely need to remove the control panel or the rear panel of the fridge. If you are unsure of the exact location of the timer or are having difficulty accessing it, you may want to consult the manual for your specific model of LG refrigerator or contact a qualified technician for assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?