20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Screen come on with LG display only no function switches works
Fault at its main digital board. Short circuited component/s at it
. Contact any service technician; or the authorized service center. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts.
In most cases, the main board might have to be replaced. If so, a software [firmware] update too might be necessary.
Before going further; try a hard reset first. If it does not help you, replace the main digital board. There are two methods to reset TVs. The first is simple to do; a Hard Reset. The other is somewhat skilled; is a Factory Reset (System Reset). To make it a hard reset, just unplug the TV from AC mains wall socket, and re-plug it back after 15 minutes or so. If you do this by overnight is better. This procedure will make it a hard reset. If you want to make it a system reset [Factory Reset]; you have to enter its service mode option, and select the factory reset option. If you wish to get some details; visit the site linked here.
I've upgraded the FW on
Ur tv Firmware u upgraded it have corrupted files or the wrong version.Sorry ur main board tv Tuner signal board it have corrupted in it softwares or the wrong version in it CPU programming now.This problems,u cannot be undone or put the old version back.Only can repair by doing replacing a whole refurbish new tv Tuner signal board only now.Tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a whole refurbish main board tv Tuner signal board for the replacement.
There is a constatnt high
Sounds like theres a blown resistor on the sound board. When a resistor goes out you get a buzz through the speakers. Most t.v.'s also go into protection mode and shut off after a few secconds. You can take it to a t.v. repair shop. It wont cost as much as it would to buy a new t.v. and they usally warranty their work.
Kortek MagicSing YK5000 not connecting to LG Smart TV with HDMI.
It sounds like you are experiencing an issue with your Kortek MagicSing YK5000 not connecting to your LG Smart TV via HDMI. Here are a few suggestions for troubleshooting the issue:
- Check the HDMI cable: Make sure that the HDMI cable is securely plugged into both the Kortek MagicSing YK5000 and the LG Smart TV. Also, check the cable for any damage, such as frayed wires or a broken plug.
- Check the HDMI input: Make sure that the HDMI input on your LG Smart TV is selected and that the TV is set to the correct input source.
- Check the TV settings: Make sure that the TV's settings are configured to accept an HDMI input from the Kortek MagicSing YK5000.
- Check the YPbPr adaptor input: Make sure that the adaptor is securely plugged into both the Kortek MagicSing YK5000 and the LG Smart TV. Also, check that the adaptor is not malfunctioning.
- Check the TV firmware: Check if there's any firmware updates available for your TV and make sure that it's up to date.
- Contact the manufacturer: If none of the above solutions work, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer of the Kortek
Not finding what you are looking for?