20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
HOW DO I CONNECT A AN EZPRO 610 PROJECTOR TO A
1. You will need a VGA or S-video cable and a 1/4 inch stereo plug that will go from the earphone jack to the EZpro then out to a amplified system for the sound.
2. I believe the EZpro has connections for HDMI which will supply sound as well as High definition video. You should have an adapter for the HDMI also if you
3. connections port as follows:
1. USB Connector (Connect to PC for Remote Mouse function)
2. RS-232 Connector
3. Audio Input Connector
4. S-Video Input Connector
5. DVI-I Input Connector
(PC Digital (HDCP)/PC Analog/Component Video Input)
6. VGA In/SCART Connector (PC Analog Signal/Component
Video Input, HDTV/SCART Input)
7. VGA Output Connector (Monitor Loop-through Output)
8. Power Socket
9. KensingtonTM Lock Port
Looking at the usb port go counter clockwise the numbers are in succession. 1- 9
1 Power Cord
2 VGA Cable
3 DVI-I to VGA Cable (Optional accessories)
4 Audio Input Cable (Optional accessories)
5 RS232 Cable (Optional accessories)
6 USB Cable (Optional accessories
CTX Optoma EzPro...
on Apr 26, 2010
Will not turn on
Hi I have a Optoma EZPro 610 that does not turn on. I know it's getting power because I can see the fan trying to move but it does not spin. I have no lights at all. I just got this from a friend and I don't know if the bulb is good. Is there a way to test the bulb? Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!
CTX Optoma EzPro...
on Dec 28, 2009
Function on drag
Can't help directly I'm afraid, as that thing is probably 10 years old now and the manuals aren't online anywhere.
Have you tried just being ghetto and putting different numbers of beer mats under each of its support feet until the picture's evened up? (The feet should themselves hopefully be adjustable by screwing them in/out OR by using a push-to-release catch that lets you pull them in/out)
on Jan 31, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?